PDA

View Full Version : Kill switch .... :)

Frogking
06-06-2010, 17:10
I was checking my pull start was OK this afternoon in on the dinning room table when ....
What I had forgotten was that I had disconnected my Kill Switch. The next thing I knew was the damn thing Fired Up !!!!! :lol: It's amazing how in the panic of having my Baja running in the house you can forget where the stop button is :lol::doh: Well I found it funny, the wife on the other hand :whistle:

K88MUD
06-06-2010, 17:16
ROFLMAO.......bet you dont do that again :lol::lol::lol:

miniripper
06-06-2010, 17:30
Haha that could have been tricky.

BigCollins
06-06-2010, 18:14
Bet that was LOUD! :lol:

Hosster
06-06-2010, 18:25
quality mate:lol::lol::lol:

Frogking
06-06-2010, 18:29
All I keep thinking about is, imagine if the throttle was fully open .... My Baja bouncing all over the front room and not being able to stop it :lol:

Stuart
06-06-2010, 22:53
Quality. :)

Reminds me of 20 odd years ago when my neighbour and I decided to treat ourselves to a Kyosho RS 200 nitro car each. We set them up at his place, and finished at about 2am. The temptation to fire them up and make sure the engines started was just too much. The engines looked so small. I remembing us saying **** it, they can't be that loud...

His dog freaked out and his wife woke up and had a proper sense of humour failure... :lol:

Neon-RC
06-06-2010, 23:19
lmao when i got my first ever midimoto, i got it of a night and the seller had loads of trouble getting it to start and the seller said the battery was flat so i took it home and stuck it in the conservatory then in the morning (middle of summer) went in there and accidentally pressed the start button

problem was the guy hadnt told me how to cut the engine out :D
so i quickly took it out and just rode it round till it ran out of fuel lol

bajamanic
07-06-2010, 01:22
just tell the missus that you are trying to invent an upgraded dyson lol.

it would do the house in seconds