Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: 29.5cc wild child

  1. #1
    Senior Member dogtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    northants
    Posts
    685

    Default 29.5cc wild child

    does the above engine work with the standard cy flywheel and flywheel key?
    if its got tits or gears its going to be expensive

  2. #2
    Advertiser Sonic@OBR-UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    gorey co wexford
    Posts
    9,400

    Default

    Yes and yes

  3. #3
    Baja-Forum Maniac tectic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Crawley, UK
    Posts
    1,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dogtown View Post
    does the above engine work with the standard cy flywheel and flywheel key?
    Sure does I had a bit of a whoopsie with my origional flywheel and a Killer rc steel pullstart cable and have now installed a stock cy flywheel till i get back with my new lightened flywheel.

  4. #4
    Senior Member dogtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    northants
    Posts
    685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tectic View Post
    Sure does I had a bit of a whoopsie with my origional flywheel and a Killer rc steel pullstart cable and have now installed a stock cy flywheel till i get back with my new lightened flywheel.
    sound, will the stock 23cc pull start be upto the job?
    if its got tits or gears its going to be expensive

  5. #5
    Advertiser Sonic@OBR-UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    gorey co wexford
    Posts
    9,400

    Default

    yeah the pull starters are all the same unless u but a tr one

  6. #6
    Advertiser Underdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Upstate, NY USA
    Posts
    104

    Default

    All of the stock CY parts will fit on the Zenoah WC engines. The only issue is the small screw on the clutch side of the top plastic cylinder shroud will not line up. I run them without the screw and have had zero problems. Any questions at all feel free to drop me an email rcross@dogpileracing.com

  7. #7
    Senior Member dogtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    northants
    Posts
    685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    All of the stock CY parts will fit on the Zenoah WC engines. The only issue is the small screw on the clutch side of the top plastic cylinder shroud will not line up. I run them without the screw and have had zero problems. Any questions at all feel free to drop me an email rcross@dogpileracing.com
    drill another hole in shroud or make the hole bigger and use a washer??
    if its got tits or gears its going to be expensive

  8. #8
    Baja-Forum Maniac Hosster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hosstershire
    Posts
    4,495

    Default

    Cut the shroud straight across about 1 cm past plug, use a green platic brillo to take the oxide off the head, it will come to a semi polish.... 10 mins work on this


  9. #9
    Advertiser Underdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Upstate, NY USA
    Posts
    104

    Default

    You could drill a new hole with a washer. I don't recommend cutting it. The cover directs the air flow around the entire cylinder. Cutting it may cause hot spots in the cylinder.

  10. #10
    Senior Member dogtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    northants
    Posts
    685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hosster View Post
    Cut the shroud straight across about 1 cm past plug, use a green platic brillo to take the oxide off the head, it will come to a semi polish.... 10 mins work on this

    what engine/clutch is that??
    if its got tits or gears its going to be expensive

  11. #11
    Advertiser Sonic@OBR-UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    gorey co wexford
    Posts
    9,400

    Default

    thats a oneils 30.5 full mod with a 4 shoe adjustable clutch

  12. #12
    Senior Member dogtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    northants
    Posts
    685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonic2810 View Post
    thats a oneils 30.5 full mod with a 4 shoe adjustable clutch
    nice, but i want my dog pile
    if its got tits or gears its going to be expensive

  13. #13
    Advertiser Sonic@OBR-UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    gorey co wexford
    Posts
    9,400

    Default

    better site out and wait for postie and see what he brings u then lol

  14. #14
    Senior Member dogtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    northants
    Posts
    685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonic2810 View Post
    better site out and wait for postie and see what he brings u then lol
    got a few other bits cming too, another big strip down.......
    if its got tits or gears its going to be expensive

  15. #15
    Senior Member dogtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    northants
    Posts
    685
    if its got tits or gears its going to be expensive

  16. #16

    Default

    Have you got it yet..?

  17. #17
    Senior Member dogtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    northants
    Posts
    685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by igotthepoison View Post
    Have you got it yet..?
    the eagle lands tomorrow (along with another bulk order of upgrades)
    if its got tits or gears its going to be expensive

  18. #18

    Default

    What you bought now then..?

  19. #19
    Senior Member dogtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    northants
    Posts
    685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by igotthepoison View Post
    What you bought now then..?
    lower brace, hi-tec servo, servo adapter, just looking at phatdad bones, cheap at 70.............
    if its got tits or gears its going to be expensive

  20. #20
    Senior Member dogtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    northants
    Posts
    685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dogtown View Post
    lower brace, hi-tec servo, servo adapter, just looking at phatdad bones, cheap at 70.............
    and phatdad bones
    if its got tits or gears its going to be expensive

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •