Thread: Future Bashing Locaton At Thetford...

Default Future Bashing Locaton At Thetford...

Been talking to the other rc guys on the MSUK forum think they run more on the nitro's than the baja's but they are local and here is the topic discussion from which i started asking them bout the Thetford bash ground. Seems a few people out there in Norfolk/East interested.

Might be one for us to think about for somewhere different one day on the odd occasion.

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/12..._fromsearch__1
    http://i.imgur.com/RtfmQ.gif
    Chris from Bawsey Baja Bashers Group (King's Lynn- East)
    Roofchopper Sand Rail, 26cc 4 bolt, 8k enclosed clutch, rear dominator exhaust, HD driveshafts, alloy rear hubs, Hostile Spur Gear, 57/17 gearing, triple brake disc mod, IRC Big Bore Shocks, stock throttle servo, Hi-Tec Metal geared steering servo, Killer Bee killswitch with Spektrum DX3.0 Radio Gear.

i had already posted this way back, but no one much seemed intrested going over to thetford as the time

also trying to gauge when th ey was out bashing was abit hard.. unless read forum alot. but see front page now has a confirm date so dont have to read back alot of pages to find out.

maybe something for bank holiday meet adam was trying todo?

rob

Well that particular post I started not long ago asking about the location and people up for it on that forum. Think we need to sort of invite ourselves and then that will encorage the others
    Roofchopper Sand Rail, 26cc 4 bolt, 8k enclosed clutch, rear dominator exhaust, HD driveshafts, alloy rear hubs, Hostile Spur Gear, 57/17 gearing, triple brake disc mod, IRC Big Bore Shocks, stock throttle servo, Hi-Tec Metal geared steering servo, Killer Bee killswitch with Spektrum DX3.0 Radio Gear.

Hi its matt from the MSUK site. The thetford bunch do alot of fafing about when it comes to getting everyone to go but when they do its a great place to go and some good people to chat to.

Very large area so plenty of thrashing can be done.

Matt

I would be interested only about a hour away,

Not sure bout weather and other peeps but they are meeting on the 7th or 8th next weekend. There be no faffing with us there, just bashing

hi rob, ur baja is mental,ive got something in the pipeline for you to test. Kaine

Quote Originally Posted by bigbangbaja View Post
    Not sure bout weather and other peeps but they are meeting on the 7th or 8th next weekend. There be no faffing with us there, just bashing
    where abouts is your bash location

Quote Originally Posted by New2baja View Post
    where abouts is your bash location
    which location u talking about ?

top of this section.. March, & Kings Lynn for bawsey crew

thetford for the norfolk guys

Quote Originally Posted by innovative-rc View Post
    which location u talking about ?

top of this section.. March, & Kings Lynn for bawsey crew

thetford for the norfolk guys
    well im half a hour the other side of norwich? so in norfolk, never met up wit any groups thinking hopefully i will this year just wondered about locations?so maybe both?

Quote Originally Posted by New2baja View Post
    well im half a hour the other side of norwich? so in norfolk, never met up wit any groups thinking hopefully i will this year just wondered about locations?so maybe both?
    Thetford is a New location for us. Some have gone this weekend but others are still new to it.

Bawsey or March turn out good numbers. Think some from MSUK with nitros are planning on turning up to more meet ups to. March is usually good competitive fun but no serious track rules. Bob may get the odd black flag

Bob may get the odd black flag[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]

OR ORANGE SANDRAIL

Ok bully dozer

New bashing rules... fight to the deather.. last man standing