Thread: Thunderfields off-road raceway

Default Thunderfields off-road raceway

HI ALL for all the latest action and events please visit and join our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/133793263385195/ come and say hi,or email us at thunderfieldsraceway@live.co.uk,we are in the process of making a website for those of you who dont use facebook,so come and join the best and biggest and only large scale track on the south coast many thanks from us at thunderfields!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by THUNDERFIELDS RACEWAY; 14-04-2012 at 17:02.

, weather looking good for tomorrow !!!, franticaly wrenching away to be ready ..!!

Default thunderfields

hi i need to find the location and do not have facebook. can someone please pm me the address many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LEE 65 View Post
    , weather looking good for tomorrow !!!, franticaly wrenching away to be ready ..!!
    yeh should be nice and sunny mate!!! mines all ready to go see u soon mate

Quote Originally Posted by stewss4 View Post
    hi i need to find the location and do not have facebook. can someone please pm me the address many thanks
    pm sent many thanks

Another good days racing,many thanks to u all for coming who are on this forum hope too see you again soon !!!

Default thunderfields

hi mate i had a great day and will be more prepared next time. need to sort the 50 out i was gutted it did not run it will be fixed for next week can't wait cheers

Quote Originally Posted by stewss4 View Post
    hi mate i had a great day and will be more prepared next time. need to sort the 50 out i was gutted it did not run it will be fixed for next week can't wait cheers
    good good,yeh mate cant wait to see it rip!!! thanks for the throttle linkage,see you soon cheers jim.