Thread: Need a Run Out!

Default Need a Run Out!

Hey
    Need to get a run out and get everyone in the group together. I know this month is jam packed for me though. apart from the 13th. Other than that I am doing London to Brighton Classic Mini Run and going away for a week after that Narrow Boating.

http://i.imgur.com/RtfmQ.gif
    Chris from Bawsey Baja Bashers Group (King's Lynn- East)
    Roofchopper Sand Rail, 26cc 4 bolt, 8k enclosed clutch, rear dominator exhaust, HD driveshafts, alloy rear hubs, Hostile Spur Gear, 57/17 gearing, triple brake disc mod, IRC Big Bore Shocks, stock throttle servo, Hi-Tec Metal geared steering servo, Killer Bee killswitch with Spektrum DX3.0 Radio Gear.

weather looks set me be crappy for awhile i think.

i still need to fix mine properly some how also i now have something new for the track will add a bti of compeition

rob

cool sounds interesting thats if the interest is there..

agree with the weather. Fit for Rc boats not cars
    Roofchopper Sand Rail, 26cc 4 bolt, 8k enclosed clutch, rear dominator exhaust, HD driveshafts, alloy rear hubs, Hostile Spur Gear, 57/17 gearing, triple brake disc mod, IRC Big Bore Shocks, stock throttle servo, Hi-Tec Metal geared steering servo, Killer Bee killswitch with Spektrum DX3.0 Radio Gear.

im pretty local to you guys but never been over to meet you all and join your bash! do you welcome new faces? had my baja over a year but always seem to bash alone

yes any one is welcome from any where,...
    we do Kings Lynn and Over here in March have tarmac track if u have tarmac tyres

not sure where u are which is closerfor you or how far you want to drive

rob

Thanks, I'm about 10 miles the other side of norwich,would be nice 2 meet some people

Yeh come along mate, anyone is welcome. Norwich is a fair track out but I travel from Fakenham area to the March track and when there is plenty of people its worth it.

Hope to get a meet up sorted soon, so everyone can turn up if possible

Quote Originally Posted by bigbangbaja View Post
    Yeh come along mate, anyone is welcome. Norwich is a fair track out but I travel from Fakenham area to the March track and when there is plenty of people its worth it.

Hope to get a meet up sorted soon, so everyone can turn up if possible
    Well I'm closer 2 the coast near cromer, not sure if you no it, yeah will be nice 2 join some others for a bash,and just a meet with others with bajas,thanks, hopefully see you soon.

we hope to see you...