View Poll Results: June bash date.

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3rd June

    2 50.00%
  • 17th June

    2 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 60 of 60

Thread: Irish June Bash!

  1. #41
    Advertiser Sonic@OBR-UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    gorey co wexford
    Posts
    9,400

    Default

    I am will be using the place at bray as easier for the lads who are coming

  2. #42
    Member $HONO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    co.wicklow ireland
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic@OBR-UK View Post
    I am will be using the place at bray as easier for the lads who are coming
    Could I have a location thingy mo bob for the place in bray please

  3. #43
    Member Ironnike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Wicklow, Ireland
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by $HONO View Post
    Could I have a location thingy mo bob for the place in bray please
    It is very easy to get there. Coming from Arklow, take the exit for Kilmacanogue(the one at the ESSO garage), you'll see a roundabout. There u have to take 1st exit, all the way over the motorway bridge where you'll see a 2nd roundabout. There take 2nd exit towards Killmurray Cottages. about 100m on the right you should see the track.
    Last edited by Ironnike; 21-06-2012 at 13:43.

  4. #44
    Member $HONO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    co.wicklow ireland
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironnike View Post
    It is very easy to get there. Coming from Arklow, take the exit for Kilmacanogue(the one at the ESSO garage), you'll see a roundabout. There u have to take 1st exit, all the way over the motorway bridge where you'll see a 2nd roundabout. There take 2nd exit towards Killmurray Cottages. about 100m on the right you should see the track.
    K thanks bud ,who's going

  5. #45
    Member Ironnike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Wicklow, Ireland
    Posts
    255

    Default

    well its all weather depending. i think all of us from wicklow and possibly P. Hunter

  6. #46
    Baja-Forum Maniac HUNTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    1,618

    Default

    I dunno what I'm doing yet :/

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    122

    Default

    I sure as hell wont be going with a broken chassis and radio.

    Now officialy taken all my money . Gonna have to go and work hard all summer now.

  8. #48
    Member $HONO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    co.wicklow ireland
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by c.q View Post
    I sure as hell wont be going with a broken chassis and radio.

    Now officialy taken all my money . Gonna have to go and work hard all summer now.
    just sell stuff that u dont need bud eg old playstation games btw how did ya break your chassis

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by $HONO View Post
    just sell stuff that u dont need bud eg old playstation games btw how did ya break your chassis
    Yeah having a clearout soon, and going to work on the farm more,

    Chassis broke when i went over an unseen dip in the ground fast, wheels lifted off ground so couldnt steer, and it went full pelt into solid pile of bricks. It hit just on the left half so bumper didnt work to well. (another) 6 inch crack in the body and a lost clip holder, bent bumper, bent steering post an chassis broke on the kick up at the front .

    Body shell is now not going on it anymore , considering going 5sc to 5b atm.

    Not too bad as i found a chassis for 17.50 posted.

    Only noticed it was broke when i lifted it by the body post yesterday and it was all bendy

  10. #50
    Member $HONO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    co.wicklow ireland
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by c.q View Post
    Yeah having a clearout soon, and going to work on the farm more,

    Chassis broke when i went over an unseen dip in the ground fast, wheels lifted off ground so couldnt steer, and it went full pelt into solid pile of bricks. It hit just on the left half so bumper didnt work to well. (another) 6 inch crack in the body and a lost clip holder, bent bumper, bent steering post an chassis broke on the kick up at the front .

    Body shell is now not going on it anymore , considering going 5sc to 5b atm.

    Not too bad as i found a chassis for 17.50 posted.

    Only noticed it was broke when i lifted it by the body post yesterday and it was all bendy
    Fair play for finding a chassis that cheap,any pics sorry for going off topic lads

  11. #51

  12. #52
    Member $HONO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    co.wicklow ireland
    Posts
    281

  13. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by $HONO View Post
    Ouch………… .did u say ya need a new radio.(u better pm me cause tbh this is going off topic)
    No just a fault with all the flysky gt3c's that needed fixed. it basically turned itself off whenever i tried to turn, i thought it was something seriously wrong with the engine.

    Right im zipping my mouth now

  14. #54
    Member Ironnike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Wicklow, Ireland
    Posts
    255

    Default

    so who's up for tomorrow lads?

  15. #55
    Member $HONO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    co.wicklow ireland
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironnike View Post
    so who's up for tomorrow lads?
    me if weather is alright.....

  16. #56
    BFUK-aholic™ Echlin W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,018

    Default

    I wont be there, sadly.

  17. #57
    Member $HONO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    co.wicklow ireland
    Posts
    281

    Default

    well who went in the end ?

  18. #58
    Member Ironnike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Wicklow, Ireland
    Posts
    255

    Default

    i think nobody

  19. #59
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Co. Kildare, Ireland
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by c.q View Post
    No just a fault with all the flysky gt3c's that needed fixed. it basically turned itself off whenever i tried to turn, i thought it was something seriously wrong with the engine.

    Right im zipping my mouth now
    Hi guys.

    Problem in new GT3C is this:
    on/off botton is situated in "steering wheel".

    Open the radio, and check wires of ON/OFF botton.
    Wires are really twisted and here is the problem: when turn left or right, wires are fraught, until they break or have bad connection, usually by welding.

    Untwist one or two times, check the three welding that you can see, and re-solder if necessary.

    From this time, your "auto turn off problems" will be finished.

    SaludoX.
    Baja 5B full downgraded:
    new chassis (to Traxxas Slash chassis), new tires (to 2.2 tires), new engine (to electric motor), new carburetor (to ESC), new body (to SC body), new HPI's stickers (to Traxxas's stickers), new size (to 1/10 scale)... Ok, you've caught me: I've a Traxxas Slash!!!!

  20. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viper_4x4 View Post
    Hi guys.

    Problem in new GT3C is this:
    on/off botton is situated in "steering wheel".

    Open the radio, and check wires of ON/OFF botton.
    Wires are really twisted and here is the problem: when turn left or right, wires are fraught, until they break or have bad connection, usually by welding.

    Untwist one or two times, check the three welding that you can see, and re-solder if necessary.

    From this time, your "auto turn off problems" will be finished.

    SaludoX.
    Yeah got this sent off to be fixed, bit annoying though, should have been better tested.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •