Thread: Is the track reopen yet

Default Is the track reopen yet

Has the track been sorted out? As a few of us from near me want to come down for a good days racing/ bashing.

Hi same question again as we fancy coming over for a day if/when the sun shines

Sorry guys but it looks like the track we had has come an end, we wasn't getting any support from the farmer and it became unaccessible due the grass being 3 feet high, I asked for it to be cut but nothing happened, hopefully we can find another spot and start again soon..

:gunsmile:IT'S BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN TOO FADE AWAY !!!! !:gunsmile:

Surely it's just a matter of getting it cut, i'm sure it can be arranged with someone (maybe not the farmer)

If its a matter of loosing the track or cutting the grass i know what i'd do..

I will be taking a few of the NWORRC members up to a place I like to go to in Rhosesmore. Any of you guys are welcome to join us. The following is from a topic on the NWORRC site.I plan on getting there for about 12:30 but you are welcome to turn up through the day if you can't get there that early, I'm sure you'll be able to hear where we are playing
    For anyone thinking of coming along it is located just of the B5123 just off the A55. https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr...=h&mra=mr&z=15
    If you arn't happy finding it on your own I can meet you at the Queensferry Asda near the order and collect place by the exit of the car park. If anyone wishes to meet me here I would like them to please be there for about 12:15 and send me a pm letting me know you wish me to meet you.

Here are a few videos from when I last went

I am hoping to see alot of you there as I never had the pleasure of meeting any of you at the track before it went under. I would like to ask any that is considering coming to post on here to say they are so I know who to expect.
    If you have any queries please feel free to send me a pm and I'll get back to you asap

There are a few different areas to show so sorry for the multi post

Quote Originally Posted by The Trooper View Post
    Surely it's just a matter of getting it cut, i'm sure it can be arranged with someone (maybe not the farmer)

If its a matter of loosing the track or cutting the grass i know what i'd do..
    I got a petrol Mower for the club and went down to get it cut but the grass was waist high due to the us bring able to get there with all the bad weather we had, struggled to get the car anywhere near the track let alone try and mow it...it was left to me and a couple of others all the time, like I said I spoke to the farmer and he said he would cut it but after 3 Weeks it still hadn't been sorted..
    I've yet to go down and get some of the track bits we built but again there's only me to do it..might Pop down there again soon and see what he has to say..it's not for trying troop that's for sure..

:gunsmile:IT'S BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN TOO FADE AWAY !!!! !:gunsmile:

Quote Originally Posted by jackobyte View Post
    I got a petrol Mower for the club and went down to get it cut but the grass was waist high due to the us bring able to get there with all the bad weather we had, struggled to get the car anywhere near the track let alone try and mow it...it was left to me and a couple of others all the time, like I said I spoke to the farmer and he said he would cut it but after 3 Weeks it still hadn't been sorted..
    I've yet to go down and get some of the track bits we built but again there's only me to do it..might Pop down there again soon and see what he has to say..it's not for trying troop that's for sure..

Give me a shout Ian,I'll come down with you.

Samuri,I work a mile away from where your bashing,and there is a shed load more land around there I know of.
    J
    .............................................BAJA OBLITERATOR!...................................... ....................

Make sure your down there to show it all to us then Seriously the more the merrier

thats a real shame, we've lost a place on the midlands section just as it had got started, farmer said it was a noise problem or something like that