Thread: 2 New members will be joining us :D

Default 2 New members will be joining us :D

Well lads I went to the curragh today for a bash turned out as a fail though,any way on to the topic. later On in de evning I met up with 2 lads Stephen (stephenmarr)(on msuk)and Keith his bud I was talking to them and they will be turning to large scale pretty soon,keiths getting an fg beetle or someting and Stephen looking along the lines of an fg marder.When I was talking to them they didn't really 2 keen on the baja design but Stephen said if could find a cheap good condition baja it mite persuad him to get it .It will be good to have more members

more people the better. i just wish the actual Irish Bashers will show up regularly to meetings. particularly because it happens only once a month(sometimes even rare then that) that we meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironnike View Post
    more people the better. i just wish the actual Irish Bashers will show up regularly to meetings. particularly because it happens only once a month(sometimes even rare then
    that) that we meet.
    When I was talking to them they go over to the curragh most weekends cause their like only 10-15mins away.they have orderd the cars so they probley be joining us shortly .