Thread: Painting tutorial

Advertiser

Wink Painting tutorial

Tried making a little video for those who like to give painting a try. My first ever video, apart from a subtitled one, so be gentle with the comments. The second part I hope to post by thursday or friday. I hope you guys like it and that it makes sense, with the Euro accent and everything!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fge7T...ature=youtu.be

Excellent guide thanks for sharing roll on part 2

In the past I had found the cutting out to be tricky, as you need just the right amount of pressure and you need to 'drag' the blade but its something that gets better with practice.

Advertiser

Here is the second part of my painting tutorial. I hope you guys dig it, I have tried my best to explain as much as possible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMhfV...ature=youtu.be

Awesome job Chris !!!!, certainly inspires me to go away and try the free hand rather than my camoflage maskes i always use ..

one question as i love old school pinstrip flames , to save a little time and get nice parallel lines just wondering if there was a way of securing 2 blades together with a small gap . ie super glue a penny ( or a small euro coin in your case ) together ??? just a thought , keep up the great work , im going to buy another clear shell soon and give this a try ,

very interesting: Toča:
    Last edited by mummy; 25-09-2012 at 07:59.

Advertiser

Quote Originally Posted by LEE 65 View Post
    Awesome job Chris !!!!, certainly inspires me to go away and try the free hand rather than my camoflage maskes i always use ..

one question as i love old school pinstrip flames , to save a little time and get nice parallel lines just wondering if there was a way of securing 2 blades together with a small gap . ie super glue a penny ( or a small euro coin in your case ) together ??? just a thought , keep up the great work , im going to buy another clear shell soon and give this a try ,
    I have considered doing that as well, but it's real hard to decide how much pressure to put in. I find tracing lines kind of fun, and getting them parallelled is just another challenge and a nice way to practise your skills. I'm looking forward to see your next paintjob, Lee!

Quote Originally Posted by Hemistorm View Post
    I have considered doing that as well, but it's real hard to decide how much pressure to put in. I find tracing lines kind of fun, and getting them parallelled is just another challenge and a nice way to practise your skills. I'm looking forward to see your next paintjob, Lee!
    mate , someone with your skills looking forward to my next paint scheme is very kind
    your tutorials above have inspired me to go further and lose the camo masks and go masking tape etc etc

Nice skillez Hemi, paintjob looks slick.