Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Killer RC - Power Starter

Thought I'd already left a review of this? must have been some where else on the forum anyways had it a good while now and just super easy to start.
    My bro tuck the **** when I bought the power starter, not of the product its self but carrying a drill around.
    Carrying the drill is no major problem, I have a compact dewalt that is now bother hanging over you arm.
    So has the bro was taking the **** I had him a bet, I bet him that his TR V2 pull start brakes before mine.
    Well clearly I'd won right there has nothing can brake on the power starter its self just the troy bit and this is lasting well.
    Well his pull start has totally shat its self now, it's been fixed and modded to many times and I've told him to get rid has I'm not wasting my time on the junk thing every outing.
    Fine it works when new, but deff 100% needs checking and cleaning every time your back home.
    If not then it's a matter of time, he also uses outwears and this has done nothing for reliability.
    So guess what he's getting now Yep fit and forget power starter, will be on his 32 reed.
    But until I buy it him his got back to stock pull start, at least he don't need a drill lol buy guess who's carrying it ha ha.
    Oh and I've cleaned my power starter once lol, did I need to? No I just clean parts before I refit them and the flywheel was removed to get out some wedged wood.
    That's my review fit and forget is really all you need to no, and down time is no fun.
    CNC milled carbon fibre/Aluminium baja/losi parts stock, modified and custom.

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you like the Power Starter.

What model of drill are you using?

No probs reviews a positive when credit is due
    Dewalt DCD 780 XR

Nice drill. Looks pretty lightweight, but lotsa power.
    Every good man should have a good power drill for fixing stuff around the house.

Lol that was bought just for the baja mate, told the wife I needed a new drill for round the house though and in fairness I have just it a few time just for that

Yes. I like to have at least two drills. A big powerful 18v+ drill/hammer drill, and also a compact 10 to 12v driver drill for smaller projects. I like Dewalt and Makita. You can get Makita's pretty cheap on Ebay, especially if you just want the tool, and no battery or charger.