Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rc Max 70cc Baja Engine is here...

Time Online
    12 d 8 h 48 m
    Avg. Time Online
    14 m

Smile Rc Max 70cc Baja Engine is here...

The wait is finally over! Introducing the RC Max 70cc Baja Engine...

Introducing the innovative 70cc billet reed engine. This engine delivers unparelled torque and power beyond your wildest dreams. The engine comes in a complete package containing a billet head, hd clutch system, exhaust system, hd pullstart,filter system and mounting gear. RC Max pulled out all the stops to produce a reliable beast of an engine that has bespoke components that have been rigourously tried and tested on the track and in extreme conditions to come back for more everytime!

Hungry for power, well now you have it all in one package. RC Max have stepped up to the plate and delivered a jaw dropping engine that offers insane power with reliability that drops straight into your baja ready for action.

Time Online
    18 d 2 h 15 m
    Avg. Time Online
    21 m

another pointless engine for the people who like to see the rear end disintergrate and love constantly turning their rides back on to their feet....
    [SIGPIC]

Baja-Forum Maniac matt_andhisbaja's Avatar
    Time Online
    18 d 23 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    22 m

Price ? It does look good the head reminds me of a ts head.
    THE ONLY WAY IS SIDEWAY'S

Time Online
    73 d 5 h 41 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 28 m

Quote Originally Posted by binkterboys View Post
    another pointless engine for the people who like to see the rear end disintergrate and love constantly turning their rides back on to their feet....
    Everything in life is pointless and then you die !!lol lol
    had a 800 bhp Toyota supra once , totaly undriveable and pointless , but huge smile factor same thing i guess ,

Back To The Large Scale cybermenace's Avatar
    Time Online
    48 d 13 h 55 m
    Avg. Time Online
    58 m

Well I would love to say i want one or I am having one but the price tag is IMO kinda scary ..

My next motor is a stock zen 26cc 4 bolt I have had it with fancy engines and tbh I don't think I could ever buy anything modded again..

But nice to see you guys have finally landed the 70 for the guys who can afford them.

Time Online
    18 d 7 h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    22 m

Mine is on its way should be good for races against the 61cc twin
    Upper Joints that won't wear with a lifetime warranty! Click here for more details

Time Online
    3 d 55 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m

whats the price tag..

Time Online
    73 d 5 h 41 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 28 m

Quote Originally Posted by MART1983 View Post
    whats the price tag..
    its a lot you know what they say - remember MAD MAX- "speed is just a question of money ! how fast can you afford to go "1600 odd with everything on it , carb , clutch , pipe

Time Online
    24 d 22 h 33 m
    Avg. Time Online
    30 m

Could buy a new engine for my van with that

But it Might not have the air filter pipe etc included though ????
    If you realized that there is no such thing as free will you would make different choices

Time Online
    3 d 55 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m

Quote Originally Posted by LEE 65 View Post
    its a lot you know what they say - remember MAD MAX- "speed is just a question of money ! how fast can you afford to go "1600 odd with everything on it , carb , clutch , pipe

wow

Time Online
    217 d 20 h 26 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 22 m

Quote Originally Posted by cybermenace View Post
    Well I would love to say i want one or I am having one but the price tag is IMO kinda scary ..

My next motor is a stock zen 26cc 4 bolt I have had it with fancy engines and tbh I don't think I could ever buy anything modded again..

But nice to see you guys have finally landed the 70 for the guys who can afford them.
    Think i'm on the same boat, but my baja now weighs so much it'd hardly move

The 70 looks mint though!

Advertiser Silverback RC Products's Avatar
    Time Online
    43 d 22 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    52 m

I hate sounding like a negative bar steward, but....

I would be interested to see how it performs in the hot weather countries, against the OBR twin / BZM (50cc) / Skopod (62cc). It looks like a lot of motor that requires cooling with what looks like a tiny flywheel. The gap between the clutch bell & housing looks tiny, so I also wonder if the may be rubbing issues through material expansion. Finally, I have never been a fan of those air filters. Due to my own lack of regular baja maintenance, the filter would just not be suitable for me. Im not saying it wont do the job sufficiently in another owners hands (someone who cleans their car religiously after every run for example), but I would fear for my engines longevity if it were mine.

It looks great though.

Time Online
    12 d 8 h 48 m
    Avg. Time Online
    14 m

DSCjester has had over 30 tanks through his in the dunes throughout the summer and when it was sent back for inspection, it was as good as new and the shoes weren't even showing no sign of wearplus the australian tester has had over 70 tanks in the last 6 months again once taken apart by rc max it was as good as it was the day it got sent. Rc Max didn't rush the release as they wanted to run it in the harshest of hot weather and dunes and the results were amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverback RC Products View Post
    I hate sounding like a negative bar steward, but....

I would be interested to see how it performs in the hot weather countries, against the OBR twin / BZM (50cc) / Skopod (62cc). It looks like a lot of motor that requires cooling with what looks like a tiny flywheel. The gap between the clutch bell & housing looks tiny, so I also wonder if the may be rubbing issues through material expansion. Finally, I have never been a fan of those air filters. Due to my own lack of regular baja maintenance, the filter would just not be suitable for me. Im not saying it wont do the job sufficiently in another owners hands (someone who cleans their car religiously after every run for example), but I would fear for my engines longevity if it were mine.

It looks great though.
    Last edited by original.mb; 22-10-2012 at 21:16.

Back To The Large Scale cybermenace's Avatar
    Time Online
    48 d 13 h 55 m
    Avg. Time Online
    58 m

Quote Originally Posted by original.mb View Post
    Dave at TR has had over 30 tanks through his in the dunes throughout the summer and when it was sent back for inspection, it was as good as new and the shoes weren't even showing no sign of wearplus the australian tester has had over 70 tanks in the last 6 months again once taken apart by rc max it was as good as it was the day it got sent. Rc Max didn't rush the release as they wanted to run it in the harshest of hot weather and dunes and the results were amazing
    If the wanted it tested correctly they should have sent one for the trooper that's product testing to the limit for you

Time Online
    43 d 5 h 10 m
    Avg. Time Online
    52 m

If the wanted it tested correctly they should have sent one for the trooper that's product testing to the limit for you
    good to hear that though , heard about this way before , but the final product is just insane , I want one !!!
    Baja Breaker :D

Time Online
    3 d 55 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m

is there any videos of this running a baja?

Time Online
    217 d 20 h 26 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 22 m

Quote Originally Posted by Silverback RC Products View Post
    Im not saying it wont do the job sufficiently in another owners hands (someone who cleans their car religiously after every run for example), but I would fear for my engines longevity if it were mine.

It looks great though.
    If you paid 1600 for an engine i'm sure you'd clean the filter each run

Time Online
    73 d 5 h 41 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 28 m

lol , you missed the key word , testing !!! and destroying for the sake of are 2 different things surely !!

Time Online
    3 d 55 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m

thats so much money for such a small engine! i take it you have to upgrade lots of other things in your baja to run this sort of power, for that i would want to be able to ride it...lolol i dont think that would be a bad idea one on each foot.

Time Online
    217 d 20 h 26 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 22 m

Quote Originally Posted by LEE 65 View Post
    lol , you missed the key word , testing !!! and destroying for the sake of are 2 different things surely !!
    I like to push my rigs as hard as i can. Then when something goes i know what needs to be replaced.