Thread: info needed

Default info needed

hi,
    ive purchased one of your products from abbots.rc and im having problems with it, i havnt informed them yet as i wanted to talk to you.

Turtle Racing Billet CY / RC Pullstart Assembly w/ Bearing - ORANGE was the product

tried to start the baja, 5th pull the cord snapped ( right down by the knot by the pawl) so fixed it and went for a spin.

decided to go for another spin and the same thing happened again. its like it rubbing on something which cuts thorugh the cord ??

thanks lee
    When the blood rushes to your veins.....its called the pump.

any ideas of whats happening?
    When the blood rushes to your veins.....its called the pump.

Seems to be one if the v1 pull stars then, email tr if it was new he might replace it with the modified version, otherwise you might have to take a dremil to it, at the top of the inside where the chord pulls through there is a part that rubs the chord, this needs taking away, look on the tr threads on how to do this..shouldn't have to do it but its an easy mod

:gunsmile:IT'S BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN TOO FADE AWAY !!!! !:gunsmile:

From what info I have red on TR stuff, if you have a problem to fastest way is to email direct. He uses this forum on a limited bases and will take time to get a reply.
    But his customer support is very good also what I have red so your in good hands.
    CNC milled carbon fibre/Aluminium baja/losi parts stock, modified and custom.