Thread: New to the baja scale but looking to have a bash

Default New to the baja scale but looking to have a bash

Hi to all, just got myself a Baja 5b and need some peeps to have a bash with.
    been to bawsey last month with a few guys on msuk forum, I was running a savage but loved the Baja. Just seems very quite on here so thought I'd post and see what happens lol.
    So any body who can show me the ropes of large scale and join in a bash I'd be happy to learn.

Hi there

was quite a few of us, but a handful of them have sold there stuff now but there still 3 of us confirmed i know off
    me and Marek was planned a meet up soon over at Bawsey don't know if u would be interested?

would be on a Sunday around 12 onwards

also, some times abit of info goes up in the group section and not in this forum section so worth checking time to time,
    http://www.baja-forum.co.uk/group.php?groupid=9

Formerly Silverback RC flake99please's Avatar

Welcome to the forum. Remember SIZE matters, so getting the 5B was a GOOD idea.

Sounds good I've got to fit a kill switch first then in good to go. Far far faster to start than the nitro, but I do love the savage x. I'm hoping to pick the brains of you guys to see where I can improve my Baja. Look forward to meeting you next time your out and about.
    Thanks for the reply.
    Gavin

Quote Originally Posted by Silverback RC Products View Post
    Remember SIZE matters
    Mrs wheel always says it doesn't ! Lol

LOL Neil

i will keep you informed Gavin on whats what, you dont mind the travel to Bawsey then from where you are?
    we did head to Thetford too and meet the MSUK lot there. not a bad spot bit painfull for parking tho.

also i must say head to my website and take a look around then come and drop in and spend all your money on your way home from a good days bash
    www.innovative-rc.co.uk

Sounds like a plan then, plus in already using some of your savage parts=D very good quality there.
    low cog tvp plates.
    I will keep an eye out for posts then, as for travel I don't mind so long as I get to run them til they break lol.