Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Sunday 3rd March 2013

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nantwich, Cheshire
    Posts
    576

    Default

    When are you next going mate?

  2. #22
    Baja-Forum Maniac Oh How Original's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Brough, ****hole
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Is their? Any idea where abouts exactly? I desperately need people to bash with.

  3. #23
    Member Samuraipxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sergeant cookie View Post
    When are you next going mate?
    Not sure yet mate, will get back to you. We were looking at going out this Sunday or Monday but I think it'll probably be the weekend after now

  4. #24
    Member Samuraipxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh How Original View Post
    Is their? Any idea where abouts exactly? I desperately need people to bash with.
    Send Jackobyte a PM, I believe he knows the lads that bash around there I think. But your always more than welcome to come join us

  5. #25
    Baja-Forum Maniac Oh How Original's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Brough, ****hole
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Would certainly like to, plus I don't see any other 5ive's running in your videos, so it'd be something a bit different

  6. #26
    Member Samuraipxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh How Original View Post
    Would certainly like to, plus I don't see any other 5ive's running in your videos, so it'd be something a bit different
    Yeh Ive seen 5ive's running, they look sweet You also have the Kendal lads not far North of you and I believe they have a pretty good track up there

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nantwich, Cheshire
    Posts
    576

    Default

    The more the merrier!

  8. #28
    Baja-Forum Maniac jackobyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Flintshire, North Wales
    Posts
    3,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh How Original View Post
    Nigh on 2 hours, but I'd make the trip to that bash spot, looks pretty good.
    Fancy dropping me a PM next time you're going?

    You have the Kendal lads who are close to you, pm the likes of Adesay, Binkterboys or come along to the Formby Bowl once the weather hots up (bring your sand paddles)....have you pm'd any of the North Yorkshire Guys on here...

    :gunsmile:IT'S BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN TOO FADE AWAY !!!! !:gunsmile:

  9. #29
    Baja-Forum Maniac Oh How Original's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Brough, ****hole
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    I'm already friends with Steve and Tony, they use the track I use too lol, but they very rarely go when I'm free to go, so I don't get much track time
    Needing more groups of people in different areas then their is more chance of more regular bashes

  10. #30
    Baja-Forum Maniac jackobyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Flintshire, North Wales
    Posts
    3,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh How Original View Post
    I'm already friends with Steve and Tony, they use the track I use too lol, but they very rarely go when I'm free to go, so I don't get much track time
    Needing more groups of people in different areas then their is more chance of more regular bashes
    I'll pm you the next time a few of us are out around Liverpool or St helens way, i have to travel now approx 40mins but worth it once you start running, few have the Losi's too so you'll fit in fine..

    :gunsmile:IT'S BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN TOO FADE AWAY !!!! !:gunsmile:

  11. #31
    Baja-Forum Maniac Oh How Original's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Brough, ****hole
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jackobyte View Post
    I'll pm you the next time a few of us are out around Liverpool or St helens way, i have to travel now approx 40mins but worth it once you start running, few have the Losi's too so you'll fit in fine..
    May not even have the Losi by then lol, not really enjoying the 4WD as much as I thought I would, so who knows what will happen in the future, might go back to a good ol' badger lol.
    But yeah, drop me a line if you go, I'll come if my Dads off work to give me a lift

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •