Thread: My visit to sussex bashers

Default My visit to sussex bashers

So my buggy is nearly built and i have been looking for a place to take her.
    I went down to see the sussex bashers today and had a really great day out.
    A big thank you to all the lads there for making me feel very welcome. I got loads of help
    And advice for building my buggy and got to see some nice cars and some cool mods.
    I will be taking my baja to their new track opening for sure.
    Once again thank you very much sussex bashers for such a fantastic day.

Quote Originally Posted by CharleyBig5puds View Post
    So my buggy is nearly built and i have been looking for a place to take her.
    I went down to see the sussex bashers today and had a really great day out.
    A big thank you to all the lads there for making me feel very welcome. I got loads of help
    And advice for building my buggy and got to see some nice cars and some cool mods.
    I will be taking my baja to their new track opening for sure.
    Once again thank you very much sussex bashers for such a fantastic day.
    No problems mate it was good to meet you & thankyou for your help with the work you put in.
    We are all realy looking forward to getting the new track set up for all to use.
    Cheers again

Rucky
    Sussex bashers

Baja-Forum Maniac matt_andhisbaja's Avatar

Yeah me and suggs poped down to a few of Sussex bashers meets last year. Great bunch down there
    THE ONLY WAY IS SIDEWAY'S

Quote Originally Posted by matt_andhisbaja View Post
    Yeah me and suggs poped down to a few of Sussex bashers meets last year. Great bunch down there
    Thanks for the kind words mate.
    I am setting up a sussex bashers section on this site to put the bash dates & pictures & filming.
    so keep an eye out for future dates
    as we are in the process off building a new track at a new site.

Rucky

Baja-Forum Maniac matt_andhisbaja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rucky1066 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words mate.
    I am setting up a sussex bashers section on this site to put the bash dates & pictures & filming.
    so keep an eye out for future dates
    as we are in the process off building a new track at a new site.

Rucky
    Sounds great bud,keep us posted
    THE ONLY WAY IS SIDEWAY'S

Quote Originally Posted by matt_andhisbaja View Post
    Sounds great bud,keep us posted
    Will do mate
    very exciting times for us guys as had to leave the old site due to planning issues & old farts that don't like people enjoing themselfs
    the new land already has planning as next to a mx track so no problems with noise.
    Last edited by Rucky1066; 03-03-2013 at 22:19.

I have been down there Sunday as well. They are a great bunch of people. Having said that, I only made 1.5 laps round the track and broke my Steering arm . I also saw things, well they will not go outta my mind that fast (worst thing was I have been made aware of this, lets call it, flaw in trouser wearing). Was a great day out none the less. Especially Rucky is and was a big help in repairing and maintaining me Baja. By the way, servo saver arm ordered, will arrive tomorrow. Then I may finally be able to finish breaking that engine in lol. I will be out there again soon!

Quote Originally Posted by DesertForce View Post
    I have been down there Sunday as well. They are a great bunch of people. Having said that, I only made 1.5 laps round the track and broke my Steering arm . I also saw things, well they will not go outta my mind that fast (worst thing was I have been made aware of this, lets call it, flaw in trouser wearing). Was a great day out none the less. Especially Rucky is and was a big help in repairing and maintaining me Baja. By the way, servo saver arm ordered, will arrive tomorrow. Then I may finally be able to finish breaking that engine in lol. I will be out there again soon!
    Glad i was of some help mate it was good meeting you.
    I seem to think the thing you have stuck in your mind may be Chris with his builders crack not a good sight

When you fit that servo saver put a tad of grease between the 2 parts mate.