Thread: Wow - Great Service !

Default Wow - Great Service !

Ordered yesterday at 13:08 GMT, Goods shipped at 20:40 GMT. Amazing ! I can't wait for these to arrive ; Many thanks for such prompt service.

LED Headlight Combo Pack (Baja LED Headlight Color: White, HPI Baja LED Light Pods Color: Black.
    Super Bee Kill Switch Car Kit
    Killer Kable Baja Suspension Cables Color: Black
    Savage Tail Light Mount w/LED Color: Red

Thanks for the feedback. We take pride in our fast shipping and service, and are glad to support this forum. Thanks for your business.

Also, "Like" us and leave us some feedback on Facebook, then on your next order put the word "Facebook" in the notes box, and we will send you a free 5 way micro splitter along with your order. https://www.facebook.com/KillerRC

What a breath of fresh air to read such good customer relations!! maybe others should take it onboard,WELL DONE KILLER RC!

Quote Originally Posted by Killer RC View Post
    Also, "Like" us and leave us some feedback on Facebook, then on your next order put the word "Facebook" in the notes box, and we will send you a free 5 way micro splitter along with your order. https://www.facebook.com/KillerRC
    Feedback Left. Thanks again

Default Order

Hi Ken , I haven't ordered before from you but I made a order today superbee kill switch light controller plus 9led kits I think I'll give it a go myself as being electrician won't b a problem soldering ,,, I got two questions , how long will it take usual 2 week delivery to uk and is there any way not paying customs or no ,. And about the light controller I will b having 9 LEDs pods , 5kraken roof 2 spoiler (on) constantly ,, and I have your led iris already on the Kraken want them to turn on only on braking , plus one led pod on each front side hubs ,, would I be able to control them all I only have a dx3s and can I put like five led pods connected on just one of your splitter gone b lods of cables ,, I ended up with more than ten questions ,, I do have the 4200lipo 7.4

Totally agree,

Kent always prides himself on excellent customer service

I have purchased loads of bits from Killer RC, great products & if you run into problems there is help and anything faulty he sorts it out asap.

Quote Originally Posted by gshaba View Post
    Hi Ken , I haven't ordered before from you but I made a order today superbee kill switch light controller plus 9led kits I think I'll give it a go myself as being electrician won't b a problem soldering ,,, I got two questions , how long will it take usual 2 week delivery to uk and is there any way not paying customs or no ,. And about the light controller I will b having 9 LEDs pods , 5kraken roof 2 spoiler (on) constantly ,, and I have your led iris already on the Kraken want them to turn on only on braking , plus one led pod on each front side hubs ,, would I be able to control them all I only have a dx3s and can I put like five led pods connected on just one of your splitter gone b lods of cables ,, I ended up with more than ten questions ,, I do have the 4200lipo 7.4
    best thing to do mate is email him to ask

and re the diy led kits very easy mate i find stick them into the front part of the light pod pic below much easier to solder and finish up with elec cleaner to remove the flux but you Will know all about that

and all finished

Hi gshaba, seems I overlooked your post & scrolled down to post, info below should help you out

I am sure Kent will answer your questions, but for now hopefully I will try to help you out

The light controller will have two outputs for lights, A & B, marker lights, brake lights etc

There is also the brake light input, 2 of them so you can run separate brake lights with turn signals etc plus when the strobing modes are selected, they flash away left then right etc You will also have to plug your steering servo into the relevant input to do this, I did not do this & plugged my steering servo directly into rx as I am not personally keen on turn signals.
    You could use just one brake input but loose the above.
    Brake lights become brighter when braking and you can have them only shining when you apply the brakes.

However when you switch the lights on by cycling through the switch you have allocated on your tx, the lights will come on dim 1st together with your brake lights, then applying brake will become brighter.

There is also a marker output, which means those lights will always be on, when you turn power on.
    Figure out which lights you would like permantely on and put them in the marker slot.

Next figure out which lights you would like in output A and which ones you want in output B, plug your micro pin connecter in and then place leds into micro pin connecter.

My superbee does not run through the light controller, goes directly on channel 3. I use a futaba 4pl & can do this as have 4 channels.

Don't worry though you can run your superbee through the light controller.

After everything has been plugged in correctly how you like your lights it should all work properly through your 3rd channel.

Some tips, on the micro pin connector make sure you tape or grind of xs pins or plug an empty futaba plug in, as they will be live and can conduct.

Go onto Killer RC website and his forum page where you will find tips and pics plus advice from Kent on how to setup with different radio systems.

Running a lipo will be fine and will be good for the lights.

When it is all sorted make sure you put pics up nice to see & btw you need to make your mind up on my last post, like, thanks or stfu which one lol.

Here you go to summarise, same rig as in my signature doing its thing with the lights, you can see my white lights are in output A and blue ones are in output B, everything else in its output like brakes etc

Click pic for the light show lol.

Last edited by RJJ; 20-02-2014 at 09:31. Reason: Typo

Great that's what I was wondering about maybe excited before parts have even arrived .. I didn't mean to dislike the answer before but iphone touchscreen mistake I'll have to see from laptop to remove it was an honest mistake , thank you

Great that's what I was wondering about maybe excited before parts have even arrived .. I didn't mean to dislike the answer before but iphone touchscreen mistake I'll have to see from laptop to remove it was an honest mistake , thank you
    Not a problem mate

Welcome to the forum, if you get stuck post here in Killer Rc section or the electronics section as more people look there.

Quite a few people here run lights & controllers so we should be able to help & as mentioned Kent is the expert on his quality products.

A night time bash is ace, different you need the lights lol, everybody should give it a go.