Thread: Delivery times

Default Delivery times

I have placed my first order with DDM. However when choosing the shipping method it does not state how long it will take. I chose the International priority/express which was $33. The other one was International standard mail which is $18 and that also doesn't state any indication of time. These were the only 2 methods of delivery I could choose from, the rest were blanked out.

Formerly Silverback RC flake99please's Avatar

Priority is around 5-8 days, sometimes faster. Standard can be anything between 1-6 weeks.Priority usually comes via DHL, which means faster customs clearance, but can leave you with a customs fee payable letter some time after the goods have arrived. Standard will come through Royal Mail, and wont get delivered until the customs fees (if applicable) are paid. Customs clearance can vary between 2 days & 2 weeks from my own experiences.
    Last edited by flake99please; 22-07-2013 at 16:54.

it also depends on how much you spent, as orders over $150 (i think) are sent with fedex which deliver 1-2 days after the orde ris placed.

with fedex you can expect a customs change about 2-4 weeks after you get the parts also.

standard mail is the only one i've used (bar the 2 orders about $100 odd) and it always taken form 6 day to 8 days.
    War, War never changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    I have placed my first order with DDM. However when choosing the shipping method it does not state how long it will take. I chose the International priority/express which was $33. The other one was International standard mail which is $18 and that also doesn't state any indication of time. These were the only 2 methods of delivery I could choose from, the rest were blanked out.
    Ordered my bitbull inners from them on a Thursday was on my door Monday morning, cost of customs was 22. The options I had was same as you, but express and standard was both 38 USD.
    CNC milled carbon fibre/Aluminium baja/losi parts stock, modified and custom.

Thanks for the replies guys. All I can hope for is that I don't get hit with customs otherwise it'll put me off from shopping from overseas websites. Anyone know how customs is calculated?