Thread: Sunday morning

Default Sunday morning

Gonna try get down the field or oval for a couple hours Sunday morning make sure cars working ok for Basfest

I dont have a runner, see you at BF - what time you getting there ?

yeah mines in pieces in the garage at the moment so probably wont be able to make Sunday.

Im coming up to the bashfest on the Saturday afternoon (and staying the whole of Sunday this time!!). Save me a spot if your there before me please!

I just got the twin all rebuilt with flm extended arms and sorted the engine out although back to 57cc. turns out the 70 had also blown a upper head gasket / oring so thats all sweet now as well. It doesn't roll over at all now with the extended arms amazing!

So i could possibly make sunday although was thinking of maybe seeing where the surrey bashers were going?

Last edited by BiKESEAT; 08-08-2013 at 15:08.
    Upper Joints that won't wear with a lifetime warranty! Click here for more details

Quote Originally Posted by jacko84 View Post
    yeah mines in pieces in the garage at the moment so probably wont be able to make Sunday.

Im coming up to the bashfest on the Saturday afternoon (and staying the whole of Sunday this time!!). Save me a spot if your there before me please!
    mid afternoon on the Friday

Quote Originally Posted by BiKESEAT View Post
    I just got the twin all rebuilt with flm extended arms and sorted the engine out although back to 57cc. turns out the 70 had also blown a upper head gasket / oring so thats all sweet now as well. It doesn't roll over at all now with the extended arms amazing!

So i could possibly make sunday although was thinking of maybe seeing where the surrey bashers were going?

they will be @ addington great place i was there last sunday CR0 0PL get there George and show them what a baja can do !!
    sadly i won't be able to come and play sunday