Thread: 4200mAh 7.4v LiPo

Thumbs up 4200mAh 7.4v LiPo

Our popular 7.4v 4200mAH LiPos are back in stock. Fits perfectly in the HPI Baja.
    http://www.killerrc.com/product/4200...-lipo-battery/

With my Nimh battery I leave it in the battery box when I charge, I'm guessing its advisable to remove the Lipo to charge?
    (Yes I'm Lazy!)

Quote Originally Posted by broken_678 View Post
    With my Nimh battery I leave it in the battery box when I charge, I'm guessing its advisable to remove the Lipo to charge?
    (Yes I'm Lazy!)
    99% of the time you won't get a problem from charging LiPo's, but when the 1% happens it would be best to keep the costs down as little as possible when you think how much money can be invested into a decent battery box setup. Better safe than sorry, charge them free from obstruction or better yet in a LiPo bag.

Louis
    The Husky - Build Thread - Baja 5B, BZM 28.5cc TT, I-RC Chassis, TR Braces, Pro MX Clutch System, Kraken Titanium Layshaft, TR Quick Diff, UBER Ball Drive V2, I-RC Big Bores, TR Servo Saver, Hostile Rear Hubs, GH Front Hubs, Vertigo Extenders, Hostile MX Tyres, D's Brakes, Killer 7.4v LiPo, Savox 7.4v Servos, Futaba 4PK

Formerly Silverback RC flake99please's Avatar

NiMH can cause as much damage as LiPO when they go. I would advise charging any battery away from the car, and in a flameproof box.