Thread: Track in garden ??

Default Track in garden ??

Hey all
    I'm thinking of building a 1/5 rc car track in my Garden because I have around 8 akers of land and found a perfect spot for it, I live in sawanmore, near Southampton and just wanted to get an idea if people would be interested in bashing or racing at mine???

there's a good group that meet at various locations around the south coast
    A couple of guys set up a track near whitely ,some Sussex and Surrey bashers came several times , there would be ,20-25 guys at least
    I think if you you a good track and it was sustainable another words council didn't shut you down ,then I think quit a few would come bud
    The raw racing guys meet regulary and would probably attend on a regular basis as we are always wishing there was a track that was permanently set up .

I'm pretty sure I wont get any complaints but I might say when and if the track gets done for everyone to run silencers to be on the safe side, have a small motocross track aswell and been using that most weekends and never had a problem in 11 years, I just posted up to get a realistic idea if people would like to use my track so I can hire a digger when the ground starts to dry out

Happy ,if you like to arrange for some of the scb to come along for a meet ??
    You will deffo get people to come along ,pm me your number if you would like to chat

Sure if there was a permanent site , some of the guys would help you with track layout , rope to lay out a track as a test and see if regulars come along before you invest money and time on diggers etc

Certainly sounds interesting,i would be happy to pop along for a location recce
    I saw a pale horse and its rider was death
    amazing what you see at the KFC drive thru

Ok thanks will talk to my parents ( they said I can ) just want to double cheack and be sure on what I can do

Quote Originally Posted by Rcfreddie38 View Post
    Hey all
    I'm thinking of building a 1/5 rc car track in my Garden because I have around 8 akers of land and found a perfect spot for it, I live in sawanmore, near Southampton and just wanted to get an idea if people would be interested in bashing or racing at mine???
    I so wish i had a huge garden, So i could do this saves leaving the house to go bashing

Id be up for that, and can help out in the building if you want as well chap?
    Do not underestimate my sensible side..................:gunsmile:

Thanks for the offers guys I've desided that I will do a track but I will be using the motocross track as it dose not get used much any more so I will be converting that to rc, and it also has the best soil but this probably won't get started until march because I have got my GCSE's

Hello mate any news on your track build yet ?
    I'd be willing to lend a hand with a shovel and fork