Thread: Dynamix 1/5 Large Scale Petrol RC Track

Default Dynamix 1/5 Large Scale Petrol RC Track

Hello people, I have just left dynamix and I asked rosa a few questions about the raceway. As you all know it is only for electric cars, which is a **** take. However, since I have knew and worked with rosa for many years now, I have persuaded her to do something. At the minute, dynamix are currently trying to get planning permission to built a motocross track. Great isn't it? I have persuaded her to add a large scale rc track for petrol cars within the motocross track. However, she said that this will not be an instant thing that will happen over night. Maybe the late summer she said. Adding to this, she also told me she is struggling with people and money to even build a track for motorbikes and us, so she asked me if I will be prepared to help build and maintain the track. I told her yes and that there are a few other people who would live this to happen and they may also help build, test and use the track? So if this project was to happen, who would volunteer to help build and test it? And obviously use it when you want to?
    Andrew Clayton
    HPI Baja 5B SS Custom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi Andrew, we could do with meeting up for a chat about dynamix if poss. We were going to build and maintain the track ourselves in the plans that fell through previously. Long story but as you have a good relationship with them it may be worth having another look into it

I would be happy meeting you if you want, and I have known her for a Rosa and Rico for a while now. The current owner is not happy at all about the fact of even thinking of allowing petrol cars on his track, he was furious apparently. So yeah, if they do get planning permission to build a motocross track, then I believe we will be able to build our track with our own money, materials and labour. To be fair, I will help to build the track, I don't know if any of yous will bother to help, but I will becauseI actually want a track to race on
    Andrew Clayton
    HPI Baja 5B SS Custom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back To The Large Scale cybermenace's Avatar

Default Dynamix 1/5 Large Scale Petrol RC Track

I would gladly lend a hand I am sure 90% of NEB guys would also,

Ideally like Chis said a meeting would be great to take and move this forward .

Bil.
    Last edited by cybermenace; 18-04-2014 at 06:48.

WellI am going down there again today because I am trying to sell my rollerbaldes for 60, is there anything you would like me to raise to rosa or rico?
    Andrew Clayton
    HPI Baja 5B SS Custom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have saw a design which I think would be good for the track. I gave this design as shin below to Rosa, and she seemed keen on the idea, and she took it, wrote some notes on it and she is going to have a word with Rico about this.

m7yh07.jpg
    Andrew Clayton
    HPI Baja 5B SS Custom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewClaytonUK View Post
    I have saw a design which I think would be good for the track. I gave this design as shin below to Rosa, and she seemed keen on the idea, and she took it, wrote some notes on it and she is going to have a word with Rico about this.

m7yh07.jpg
    Track layout looks spot on matey, hopefully it'll all come off, I'll lend a hand as and when I can if needed

BASH, BREAK, FIX, REPEAT :D

Did anything come of this lads?

BASH, BREAK, FIX, REPEAT :D

Back To The Large Scale cybermenace's Avatar

No idea as of yet Carl

Default Please reply

So is the dynamix raceway track closed or could it reopen

Default Fight

So since they have the land why dont we not claim and biuld another track????
    And then start up again as I was about to go but ive found out and im quite sick of every one who is says you have to move but why not try to biuld one in Ponteland quite remote area or as the council to rent the land