Thread: Losi 5ive - Quarry Bash in Cannock, me, Jase and Cal - today 5th with video.

Default Losi 5ive - Quarry Bash in Cannock, me, Jase and Cal - today 5th with video.

Had a good old spin round there, good place and suited the 5ive and DBXL a treat! Here's a little video My 5ive (grey) is running the Pro MX and the BZM Micro pipe, pretty quick.

I detonated a bearing in the rear diff so was running FWD for a bit lol.

Nothing 5th scale!

quality , will put mine up when me phone is charged, will have to do it again

Lol mine spent more time landing on its roof rather than the wheels must say they can take some serious abuse atleast we was left alone not one person to moan at us.Cal need to tell ur dad his better off stopping on a massive open field wiv no puddles,trees or bushes to hit hada good day up there though come back blasted the losi over wiv the compressor and ready for another beating no repairs needed

cleaning mine now n my dad fixed the brakes on the maverick n dad sed there no chance lol it was more fun there watching it rolling down the hill side ways n ye they can take some abuse was a gud day out no repairs 4 me n only thing was brakes on my dad mav

this are the videos i got joined them all up lol i got a few gud jumps wen i started jumping

Was a mint day down there
    Nothing 5th scale!

Any chance of the directions to this place plz

Hiya chaps, didn't you get moaned at?

I take my 1/8 brushless there and get people gawping at me with their hands on their hips and shaking their heads and mines quiet!

Also, how do you get the cars there? Carry them or do you have a trolley, etc?

Have you been to the quarry just past the German cemetery? I'm gonna take a ride over there tomorrow to see if they work on a Sunday.

Mike.

Looks like a good play ground

Quote Originally Posted by ACD1 View Post
    Had a good old spin round there, good place and suited the 5ive and DBXL a treat! Here's a little video My 5ive (grey) is running the Pro MX and the BZM Micro pipe, pretty quick.

I detonated a bearing in the rear diff so was running FWD for a bit lol.

Looks ace! Do you have the location address? Do you guys still bash there?

Hi did anyone manage to get the location of this area?

Been trying to look for decent locations in the Stafford/Cannock/Rugeley area.