Thread: Good Baja Stand from Go Outdoors

Default Good Baja Stand from Go Outdoors

Bought this today & am pretty happy with it, Go Outdoors sell this as a "Coolbox Stand" but it also works very well as a Baja stand as on its higher setting its the right width for a standard Baja wheelbase, I'd give it a 4.5 out of 5 because where the legs are folding there is a little bit of play in the joints and it is a little rear-end heavy with the Baja on it if you were to knock it hard, but I bought this for taking to Bashfest so either a small guy-rope or some holes drilled in the legs to stick tent pegs through will sort that. It comes with the padding on it too which is cool.

http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/fridge-stand-p294497
    24.99 if you're a member.

Looks good will check one out next time im in there.

Nice one. I use a keyboard stand (15 off ebay) but it can't also get a bit unstable on the highest setting because the feet become narrow meaning the rear of the Baja causes it to want to rock backwards if knocked

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR View Post
    Bought this today & am pretty happy with it, Go Outdoors sell this as a "Coolbox Stand" but it also works very well as a Baja stand as on its higher setting its the right width for a standard Baja wheelbase, I'd give it a 4.5 out of 5 because where the legs are folding there is a little bit of play in the joints and it is a little rear-end heavy with the Baja on it if you were to knock it hard, but I bought this for taking to Bashfest so either a small guy-rope or some holes drilled in the legs to stick tent pegs through will sort that. It comes with the padding on it too which is cool.

http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/fridge-stand-p294497
    24.99 if you're a member.

Can I ask what you used to write in white on your tyres? Looks cool

Default Good Baja Stand from Go Outdoors

Quote Originally Posted by coolas4k View Post
    Can I ask what you used to write in white on your tyres? Looks cool
    I've done this before using a white paint pen, takes a steady paw, but looks good when done well. Soon wears off if running in grass though.

Lou
    The Husky - Build Thread - Baja 5B, BZM 28.5cc TT, I-RC Chassis, TR Braces, Pro MX Clutch System, Kraken Titanium Layshaft, TR Quick Diff, UBER Ball Drive V2, I-RC Big Bores, TR Servo Saver, Hostile Rear Hubs, GH Front Hubs, Vertigo Extenders, Hostile MX Tyres, D's Brakes, Killer 7.4v LiPo, Savox 7.4v Servos, Futaba 4PK