Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi

Im still alive, kinda, well I might do something to the rail this week I have some plans to repair her after the bash from kinger! all those months ago! hope everyone is ok ! Booster Im not ignoring you im just useless

If you realized that there is no such thing as free will you would make different choices

Welcome back , lol .
    Yes get that sandrail repaired , thats some heavy impact there .
    Looks like that maybe a repair for roofchopper there.

Finally had mine running at the weekend at bashfest , with the freshly implanted G320 Zen inside . Well happy with it .
    5B / Promx 30.5.
    +
    Shorty Roofchopper rail

:ph34r::shuriken::ph34r::hail:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dogpi55 View Post
    Hi

Im still alive, kinda, well I might do something to the rail this week I have some plans to repair her after the bash from kinger! all those months ago! hope everyone is ok ! Booster Im not ignoring you im just useless

What a stunning bit of kit mate, get it fixed as the end results always worth it

I had to straighten the back end a little on mine, I manage to get it straight fairly easy mate
    Just get it clamped up well so you don't start shifting other bits over, it looks like it will go back pretty easy

Had a play with the good old yellow and black today just to see a rough result
    But decided to stick with my original ideas

Quote Originally Posted by dogpi55 View Post
    Hi

YO newbie
    12 months ago kinger did that damage I should know cuz he's been ramming into me since
    be good to hear from ya, I really miss all that technical engineering crap you try and educate me with
    ring me fatty

Auch, looks painfull. Altough i did some crashing with mine aswell . Already fixed now. Seems there are not many Roofchopper Shelfqueens out there