Thread: killer rc quick disconnect fuel connectors and full force brass fittings

Default killer rc quick disconnect fuel connectors and full force brass fittings

Sold a set of these brass fittings on the forum awhile ago. Wish that I hadn't. Some people say that there is no performance gain in them but I found that my rubber fuel lines over time got thinner which decreases performance. You can use them what ever way you like but for tenner I think these are well worth having. I use them with snappy fuel line grommet.

http://abbotsrc.co.uk/Brass-Fittings...-P1991780.aspx

Also found these to be really good too. Killer RC quick disconnect fittings. They are nice and small and easy to use. Been using them for about 6 months now and really like them. Not had to disturb my fuel lines since fitting these and the brass fittings.

http://abbotsrc.co.uk/Killer-RC-Fuel...-P4312804.aspx
    Attached Images Attached Images

Glad you like em. Thanks.

They are good m8. Hats off to you. Nice product I like them. I just leave them attached to the carb. Been through a sonic cleaner a few times doesn't seem to affect them. So much better than pulling fuel lines off all the time. You put some good thought in to those m8. Thanks. Wish I'd got them sooner

I have the snappy system with the one way valev,fullforce brass fiting,worth every penny

Sweet.

I think they are really good too. I bought another set awhile back and got them on another carb. I just carry one as a spare now and when the carb goes faulty I just swap it out wherever I am. With the connectors on the carb is just so easy to change the carb out. I just stick the other carb in the sonic cleaner for a bit when I get back then put it back together and its ready to go as a spare all over again.