Thread: Kraken TSK1 project.

Default Kraken TSK1 project.

Had this about a week now. Got a great deal with a load of spares. It's a decent specd kraken. 29cc esp champ engine, ally diff, rpm arms, loads of ally braces etc, killer rx kill switch, kraken tsk kit with light braket and bumper, a few sets off wheels and tyres and several other mods. Plan is to bash it over winter then do a rebuild with some nice parts. Then maybe a 30.5 one full mod.

Currently looking for a new servo, any recommendations?

Just bought a obr g340 reed case fullmod for this. 9.4hp should make it fly !

The truck itself is in millions of bits totally stripped down. Just waiting on new bearings as a few where seized. Also putting 40wt in the shocks and going abit lighter in the diff (probably 5k) gearing wise I've a set of 19/55 hostile gears ready for it. Also a Savox 0235 arrived today to sort the slow steering. Will be going lipo soon too.

Is this lewis, if so guess you changed your mind on selling. Cant blame you, its a nice build

Yes mate it's a nice build but as I was giving it the once over I noticed it hadn't been serviced recently if at all. Bearings where seized steering had loads of play and was really slow, shocks wer sloppy with no fluid in them. So decided order a big engine and strip it down.

It's totally stripped atm. Ready for cleaning tomorrow then re assembly. I've also just ordered some irp turnbuckles to sort that steering out.

Just rebuild the front and rear clips after giving them a good clean. Look awesome now. put 40wtshock oil in all the shocks and gone down to 10 in the diff. Just waiting for my engine, bearings for the hubsnand IRP steering rods.

not much I can/want todo till these bits arrive. May strip the kraken panels and put my new white beadlocks on a set of wheels to match the White obr wrap I'll be getting.