Thread: Official thank you ..

Default Official thank you ..

well guys its all over and I would like to say a few things .. first of all thank you for making it possible thank you to all the guys that gave parts for the build .. im still stunned it went so well cause there were only a few of us that got involved because the forum is very quiet at the mo ..

there are three people who deserve a special thank you IMO .. first of all Lea for building the battery box and wiring it all up so as it was simple enough for Laz to install lol ....

second is Paul ( spentallmymoneyagain ) for actually stripping his car down so as he could give some parts and then sending more bits off it when they were needed ....

but a big thank you has to go to Laz for building the car AND paying for some parts as he went along .. you done a good job mate and the car is lush .. thank you ..

thanks to all the guys that bought tickets knowing they might not win but gave money to a well deserved charity ....

lets hope someone does it again and we can raise some more money for charity ....

THANK YOU GUYS....
    Last edited by BASS 666; 18-02-2015 at 19:09.
    TR.D.I.A.F.W .... SUPPORT LOCAL VENDORS ....

I would like to say a big Thanks to Gary not only for a great idea but for letting me do the build its been a pleasure and kept me occupied and feeling good Also Big Thanks to mr 1wheelonly who has also played a big part in the build Cheers Lea and to all that donated and bought Tickets to support Gary Credit to BFUK you should be Proud

Paul

I'd like to thank the boys for the idea and whose that built it, even though i never won it has been nice to think i made a little difference and have enjoyed watching the car raise up from the old bits people had lying around....i know how AD will be feeling as i won the raffle car at last yrs May bashfest, nowhere near as good as this build but got me back into the baja world and very grateful for that....

Awesome work guys and a great amount raised....

:gunsmile:IT'S BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN TOO FADE AWAY !!!! !:gunsmile:

A big congratulations to the guys who won the raffle. But and even bigger congratulations to Gary and Paul (Llazaru) for bringing a thought to reality, what a whopper of an idea Gary to help such a wonderful charity. Not to forget the extreme generosity of the contributors that Gary has mentioned above and others, without your generosity , the car would still be in the build stage now I reckon.

Absolutely brilliant.

Baja-Forum Maniac spentallmymoneyagain's Avatar

i would just like to say congrats to AD and fonzie for winning the draw,
    i would also like to say top job to gary for the idea and sticking with it even though it must have been stressful at times, also paul (laz) for building a cracker of a car from the parts donated by great people from a great forum,
    i don't know if anyone realises this but it has only taken just short of three months from initial idea to the draw taking place,
    i think that is impressive,
    well done gary, well done laz, well done all who donated parts and bought tickets,

Quote Originally Posted by spentallmymoneyagain View Post
    i would just like to say congrats to AD and fonzie for winning the draw,
    i would also like to say top job to gary for the idea and sticking with it even though it must have been stressful at times, also paul (laz) for building a cracker of a car from the parts donated by great people from a great forum,
    i don't know if anyone realises this but it has only taken just short of three months from initial idea to the draw taking place,
    i think that is impressive,
    well done gary, well done laz, well done all who donated parts and bought tickets,
    Big Thanks to you too Paul for keeping in touch during the build and making sure I had all the parts needed top man

Baja-Forum Maniac spentallmymoneyagain's Avatar

i should have also mentioned lea (1 wheel only) in my above post,
    cos IMO he did more on the build than some people may realise, at his own cost and with his own time ,
    i really hope we see more of lea back on the forum pretty soon ,

edit: and thanks paul (laz) ^^^^ i just tried to help the best i could,the whole thing has been a complete success for a worthy charity ,
    Last edited by spentallmymoneyagain; 19-02-2015 at 10:43.