Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Roofchopper SWB

Baja-Forum Maniac spentallmymoneyagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1wheelOnly View Post
    I typed that in Paul and it came up with this Cnut !
    lmao, make it so captain jean luc picard ,

Quote Originally Posted by BajaDre View Post
    Lol

some great ones on google lmao found a good Micky jackson one with " he touched everyone" underneath the picture of mj ROFL
    i'm forever blowing bubbles under a micky j one would be funny as well ,

Quote Originally Posted by BASS 666 View Post
    I wouldn't be too sure about that Paul cause iv been getting tattooed from 1983 when it was all dragons and palm trees.. I even have one of TWEEDY PIE doing the fingers with UP YOURS wrote under it ....
    yeh but at least you could have a cover up done on yours gary, how would people cover up there forehead ones ?
    like the people with f*** you, rascist or dude tattooed in the middle of there forehead , and the woman with this is where i poo done on her arse ,
    first rule of getting a tattoo, never get one done by someone who can't spell ,

Baja-Forum Maniac

Think Gary is right and that we've gone too far.
    Sorry Bass.
    To make up for the nastiness I thought I'd post another picture of the Rail and try to bring the thread back on track. You like it dirty don't you !!

Lmao dirty boy

Believe what you will
    That is your right
    But I choose to win
    So I choose to fight..

Quote Originally Posted by berrt View Post
    Think Gary is right and that we've gone too far.
    Sorry Bass.
    To make up for the nastiness I thought I'd post another picture of the Rail and try to bring the thread back on track. You like it dirty don't you !!

holy fk iv got pains in my chest now .... you dirty barstool .. you shouldn't be allowed to put those photos up on here its sinful .....
    TR.D.I.A.F.W .... SUPPORT LOCAL VENDORS ....

Baja-Forum Maniac

holy fk iv got pains in my chest now .... you dirty barstool .. you shouldn't be allowed to put those photos up on here its sinful .....
    NNNNOOOO !!!! I've gone too far again . . . . . . . .

Breathe Gary. . . .

BREATHE !

MEDIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you go mate just hope I'm not too late

bEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEp

Baja-Forum Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by bass 666 View Post
    beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeep

what have i done . . . . .???????????????????????????????

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay away from the light !!!!!! Run back to us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what have i done . . . . .???????????????????????????????

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay away from the light !!!!!! Run back to us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    on a serious note mate I really do wish I could take mine out in the wet but my brain wont let me .. im so OCD about things being mint and spotless .... everything in my life is spotless and mint its just the way I am and it sucks .... my flat and car are the same and I run about in my mums house picking things up and cleaning when the grand kids are there cause I cant stand the house being in a mess .... that's only one of my OCDs im a fking nut job ......

Baja-Forum Maniac

on a serious note mate I really do wish I could take mine out in the wet but my brain wont let me .. im so OCD about things being mint and spotless .... everything in my life is spotless and mint its just the way I am and it sucks .... my flat and car are the same and I run about in my mums house picking things up and cleaning when the grand kids are there cause I cant stand the house being in a mess .... that's only one of my OCDs im a fking nut job ......
    On a serious note then.

You aren't a nut job mate. A nut job is my Missus that when she gets home from work spends about 5 minutes in her car dusting and polishing it for the next day.

Some people want things to be perfect, clean and shiny and there is nothing wrong with that and that is how a lot of people treat their Baja's.

Me ? I just want to enjoy and run what I have and have fun.

If it gets dirty. So be it.

If it gets broken. So be it.

The missus caught me the other day just staring at the Sand Rail and taking some MORE pictures. She said I was a sad git so made her sleep in the shed, (harsh but fare I'm sure you'll agree).

Sometimes I think am I the right custodian for it or does it deserve a better home then I can give it.

On a serious note then.

You aren't a nut job mate. A nut job is my Missus that when she gets home from work spends about 5 minutes in her car dusting and polishing it for the next day.

Some people want things to be perfect, clean and shiny and there is nothing wrong with that and that is how a lot of people treat their Baja's.

Me ? I just want to enjoy and run what I have and have fun.

If it gets dirty. So be it.

If it gets broken. So be it.

The missus caught me the other day just staring at the Sand Rail and taking some MORE pictures. She said I was a sad git so made her sleep in the shed, (harsh but fare I'm sure you'll agree).

Sometimes I think am I the right custodian for it or does it deserve a better home then I can give it.
    no mate your deffo the right man for it .. it gets used and that's what they are for .. I just cant do it but I have a 1/8th scale nitro and it gets the death and I just give it a wipe now and then so I don't know what it is about the Baja .... as for the wife being in the shed .. I hope its a coal shed ????

Baja-Forum Maniac

as for the wife being in the shed .. I hope its a coal shed ????[/QUOTE]

Sorry mate but you confuse me with the Northern People of my country.
    I live down south where we have a good and reliable sewage system, along with gas, hot & cold running water and electricity which lights up the house so have no need for coal anymore.
    She was in the shed with the Flymo & Hedge trimmer and still came out hairy !!

as for the wife being in the shed .. I hope its a coal shed ????
    I live down south where we have a good and reliable sewage system, along with gas, hot & cold running water and electricity which lights up the house so have no need for coal anymore.
    She was in the shed with the Flymo & Hedge trimmer and still came out hairy !![/QUOTE]

nothing wrong with a coal shed mate that's where I keep the kids at the weekend ....

Baja-Forum Maniac spentallmymoneyagain's Avatar

as for the wife being in the shed .. I hope its a coal shed ????
    She was in the shed with the Flymo & Hedge trimmer and still came out hairy !![/QUOTE]

speaking on behalf of the northern people of our country, ie: me, paul (laz), dean (baja5b-ss), si (coalminer and many more,
    you cheeky f****r, theres nowt wrong wi coal and a septic tank,
    we do have leccy as well, but the new fangled switch things can be a bit of a challenge sometimes, i still find myself trying to light the the mantle on the lights sometimes,

Baja-Forum Maniac

Hi. Finally got my act together and got the rail out for it first proper run. Nothing to mad as engine still being broken in and it's a complete beast. Scott Finley 305 ProMX. Have always had OBR's in the past and was always happy with those but the low down grunt on these ProMx's is insane and is a proper handful(for me anyway)on the 18t gearing even with the spikes so will be taken up to a 20-54 soon. Lea (1wheel) did a awesome job putting this together.
    Thanks to Dre for the camera work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0kxTOVOkPs

Great vid. Lovely car. I know I've said it before but I've always liked that rail and it's great to see it motoring along. If you can make next bashfest I'd love to see it again

Baja-Forum Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by biscuits View Post
    Great vid. Lovely car. I know I've said it before but I've always liked that rail and it's great to see it motoring along. If you can make next bashfest I'd love to see it again
    Thanks Biscuits. Awesome little rail. Hoping to make it up to the bashfest in August. Planning to get up to the MMR track over the next few weeks and get some more productive time. Don't really learn alot tearing back and forth in a field.