Thread: May 2015 Bank Holiday Bashfest Official T-Shirts and Hoodies!

Default May 2015 Bank Holiday Bashfest Official T-Shirts and Hoodies!

2015 May's Bashfest is almost upon us!
    So its my pleasure to announce I will be producing the T-Shirts and Hoodies once again for this May's Bashfest (1st to 4th).
    For this Bashfest it will be Safety Orange T-Shirts and Hoodies with a Black Print with the Silverback RC and Innovative RC Logos on the arms in colour.

T-Shirt for this event are 10 with the Hoodies at a reasonable 15 for all sizes from Small to 2XL.
    But sizes up to and including 5XL are available in both T-Shirt and Hoodies at a small additional cost.
    Childrens Sizes are also available upon request.....

If you are attending the event, Collection can be made from myself but payment is required when ordering.
    If you are not attending or would like the clothing after the event, i am more than happy to send them out.

The sponsors list is still to be confirmed.

BHBF T-Shirt Proof May 2015.jpg
    BHBF Hoodie Proof May 2015.jpg
    BHBF T-Shirt Proof May 2015 1.jpg

You can message me directly to buy or get them from the Silverback RC Section on my webpage....
    (Silverback RC)
    Looking forward to seeing everyone at Bashfest!!

Are TGN going by TGN Industries now? I thought it was TGN distributing or have they changed it? think I prefer distributing or old school Team GoNads.

I'm with you Terry, team gonads.

I'll put my order in this weekend Mike for a 2xl tshirt, collection at bhbf.

:gunsmile:IT'S BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN TOO FADE AWAY !!!! !:gunsmile:

Quote Originally Posted by Hiks View Post
    Are TGN going by TGN Industries now? I thought it was TGN distributing or have they changed it? think I prefer distributing or old school Team GoNads.
    Sorry Hiks, the sponsor list is an old one, I'm not even sure what they are going by now to be fair lol
    I'm still waiting on this year's confirmed list :/

Quote Originally Posted by jackobyte View Post
    I'm with you Terry, team gonads.

I'll put my order in this weekend Mike for a 2xl tshirt, collection at bhbf.
    Do well bud!

Just for everyone's information.... This Thursday 23th is the last day for ordering clothing for th event.
    If you wish to collect and pay at bashfest, that absolutely fine but I need to know what you would like.
    No orders will be taken after this date and I will only have a limited amount of spares to sell there...

Last day for Clothing is today, any orders received after today will not be processed