Thread: Can you Airbrush shells?

Default Can you Airbrush shells?

Been toying with the idea if having a new shell airbrushed for me, but I'm not to sure if it is going to require certain paints? Like more flexible paint or whatever?

Yes mate you can airbrush shells and mostly anystuff ie motorbike parts etc some use stencils and some freehand there work.
    some great painters on here if not confident enough or dont own a airbrush kit

Believe what you will
    That is your right
    But I choose to win
    So I choose to fight..

Quote Originally Posted by BajaDre View Post
    Yes mate you can airbrush shells and mostly anystuff ie motorbike parts etc some use stencils and some freehand there work.
    some great painters on here if not confident enough or dont own a airbrush kit
    I do need to get myself a compressed for blowing all the **** and grass out from under the engine and stuff sat there picking it out with a hoover and Allen key took me ages! So I probably will buy an air gun eventually.. Plus my girlfriend is a tattoo artist so she might pick up air brushing fairly quickly! In the mean time I will be looking for someone too spray a shell so Il wait for people who are willing to do it for me to comment 😁

if shes a tattoo artist she shouldnt have much problems matey.
    usually a long list for custom paint work but always worth it had a few traxxas shells done back a few years ago only problem was they were so nice i never ended up running them lol

give hiks a pm or one of the other lads on here they all do top work

Believe what you will
    That is your right
    But I choose to win
    So I choose to fight..

Quote Originally Posted by BajaDre View Post
    if shes a tattoo artist she shouldnt have much problems matey.
    usually a long list for custom paint work but always worth it had a few e traxxas shells done back a few years ago only problem was they were so nice i never ended up running them lol

give hiks a pm or one of the other lads on here they all do top work
    I just realised how much I need a compressor. Ive just took my Baja out on wet grass and its totally covered in grass.. boooo! Oh well.. It will dry and fall off aha..