Thread: Yamadude throttle linkage

Default Yamadude throttle linkage

Where is the best place to get replacement rods for the yamadude linkage as mine is to short for the lwb sandrail?

Baja-Forum Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by lethal1984 View Post
    Where is the best place to get replacement rods for the yamadude linkage as mine is to short for the lwb sandrail?
    I don't know of any but have heard that people use bicycle spokes so maybe that would be an option. Pretty sure that I've seen that discussed on here.

Ok thanks mate il look into it 👍🏾😊

Baja-Forum Maniac

http://www.baja-forum.co.uk/showthre...cabbie-linkage

Only one I could find on here but sure I've seen another one but should hopefully send you in the right direction.

I used a coat hanger and made my own but a bike spoke would be just as good. You can get a miniature tap and die set from Maplins. Abbots RC also sell the fullkill quick release end bits which you can then screw on. Basically you can make your own throttle linkage to just how you want it and you also then get a miniature tap and die set to keep for other things. Just a thought if you were feeling a bit adventurous one day

http://abbotsrc.co.uk/Replacement-Ba...-P2957064.aspx

Cheers guys thanks a lot 😊

Baja-Forum Maniac spentallmymoneyagain's Avatar

martin (djm) made extended rods from bike spokes for his sandrail build, his build threads near the top in the sandrail section mate ,