Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: MMR Festival is back.....

  1. #1
    Baja-Forum Maniac Mrp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    1,178

    Cool MMR Festival is back.....

    Yes you read that right people, its back and its bigger and better than ever, Im sure Matt can step in and give you all the info and answer any questions you may have so for now ill give you the poster and i hope to see you there....
    Mark

    http://www.mbatestsite.co.uk/MrpNew/UberRC-Forum-Sig-march-2011-UKBoard.jpg

  2. #2
    Baja-Forum Maniac Kinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Forest Of Dean, UK
    Posts
    3,387

    Default

    Finally a decent weekend event, we can't wait!
    All of our lot are up for it shagger, see you there.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    68

    Default

    This event is well over due ,we will be there ,cant wait

  4. #4
    Baja-Forum Maniac matt_andhisbaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    bristol.uk
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Yeh we've had great feedback so far the. indoor track is all booked now for the sat night. I can't wait for the hog roast lol
    THE ONLY WAY IS SIDEWAY'S

  5. #5
    Baja-Forum Maniac boosterxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    stonehouse, gloucestershire
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    early saturday morning until sunday afternoon ( 4ish ) for me

    hopefully should have most of the minch lot coming up,

    need to know how much for just either sat or sun entry as some can only make certain days, i.e pay on the day

    where will the camping area be ????, might drag the caravan up so i can have a few beers , rather than drive home and back up again

  6. #6
    Baja-Forum Maniac matt_andhisbaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    bristol.uk
    Posts
    1,663

    Default Price list 2016

    Single day ticket 17.50
    Two day ticket 30
    Three day ticket 35
    Spectators are free

    Price includes indoor racing and all outdoor track and bash areas. Plus 10% off all food and drink at the m4 dinner when wristbands are shown
    THE ONLY WAY IS SIDEWAY'S

  7. #7
    Baja-Forum Maniac boosterxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    stonehouse, gloucestershire
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matt_andhisbaja View Post
    Single day ticket 17.50
    Two day ticket 30
    Three day ticket 35
    Spectators are free

    Price includes indoor racing and all outdoor track and bash areas. Plus 10% off all food and drink at the m4 dinner when wristbands are shown
    nice one fella, i shall let the lads know

  8. #8

    Default

    I will be coming had a whale of a time last time at this track
    Anyone know what slicks fit the losi 5ive might have to invest in a set. what compound do you guys recommend?
    See you there

  9. #9
    Baja-Forum Maniac biscuits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    3,663

    Default

    Sweet. I'm going.
    I'm guessing you need slicks to run the indoor circuit or at least road going tires?

  10. #10
    Baja-Forum Maniac matt_andhisbaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    bristol.uk
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biscuits View Post
    Sweet. I'm going.
    I'm guessing you need slicks to run the indoor circuit or at least road going tires?
    One of the best If you haven't bud is Dirtbusters. Slicks are great but are not a must
    THE ONLY WAY IS SIDEWAY'S

  11. #11
    Baja-Forum Maniac matt_andhisbaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    bristol.uk
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    I will be coming had a whale of a time last time at this track
    Anyone know what slicks fit the losi 5ive might have to invest in a set. what compound do you guys recommend?
    See you there
    http://silverbackrcproducts.com/inde...&product_id=83
    THE ONLY WAY IS SIDEWAY'S

  12. #12
    Baja-Forum Maniac biscuits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    3,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matt_andhisbaja View Post
    One of the best If you haven't bud is Dirtbusters. Slicks are great but are not a must
    Cheers m8. Thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •