Thread: Silverback beadlocks

Default Silverback beadlocks

Fitted these this morning and really glad I did. These are the best the mutts nuts.

I'm a bit of a cheap skate so I took the hpi insert out of the rears and put them in to my slicks. I reused my old blue zero growths in the rears. The zero growths are a bit wider and you really need hpi inserts with vipers the zero growths are too wide and you have to stretch the tire over the insert which means the beadlocks have got their work cut out to hold the tires on.

These are the new silverback beadlocks and they are really good though. They really press on to the outside of the tire and are super tough adding strength to the wheel and protection to the side of the tire. Now I have got them I really like these they are the best there is. I ended up bolting them on pulling the beadlock on to the tire but you can do it with these are they are just so strong.
    Attached Images Attached Images

There excellent product got some new Blue ones on the Vipers

I recently fitted these to my sons 5b with silverback extra long extra course Beadlock screws with nut and bolt mod on fronts. Like an innocent child recently converted to the monies, (if you know who they are then you are as old as me), I ain't ever gonna change!

Great products. Can't moan at the price either.
    Hpi Baja 5Bss
    BZM micro 28.5cc + BZM Pipe POWER!
    http://www.baja-forum.co.uk/showthre...7704-AD-s-Baja

Love these beadlocks! V3 lipped beauties