Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Blown a new Hostile MX tyre

  1. #21
    Baja-Forum Maniac coalminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mansfield ,Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    1,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biscuits View Post
    I spoke to Mark at bashfest last year and he said that fronts were going to get made at some point. But didn't know when.
    It would be nice to get fronts so that they match up. I guess Uber have their reasons for not doing them just yet.

    I'm itching to get out for a blast on my new rears.....I fear my car is becoming too much of a shelfer these days

  2. #22
    Baja-Forum Maniac BASS 666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    BELFAST ( So i am )
    Posts
    2,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coalminer View Post
    It would be nice to get fronts so that they match up. I guess Uber have their reasons for not doing them just yet.

    I'm itching to get out for a blast on my new rears.....I fear my car is becoming too much of a shelfer these days
    nice dry grass SI that's the secret lol .... don't let these hillbillies tell you otherwise !!!! ....
    TR.D.I.A.F.W .... SUPPORT LOCAL VENDORS ....

  3. #23
    Baja-Forum Maniac coalminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mansfield ,Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    1,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BASS 666 View Post
    nice dry grass SI that's the secret lol .... don't let these hillbillies tell you otherwise !!!! ....
    Lol Gary. I must resist the urge to go dirty !!.....Nice dry grass.....nice dry grass.....I must keep telling myself

  4. #24
    Baja-Forum Maniac BASS 666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    BELFAST ( So i am )
    Posts
    2,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coalminer View Post
    Lol Gary. I must resist the urge to go dirty !!.....Nice dry grass.....nice dry grass.....I must keep telling myself
    its ok mate I will tell you all through the summer ....
    TR.D.I.A.F.W .... SUPPORT LOCAL VENDORS ....

  5. #25
    Baja-Forum Maniac spentallmymoneyagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    ''oop north lad''
    Posts
    3,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BASS 666 View Post
    nice dry grass SI that's the secret lol .... don't let these hillbillies tell you otherwise !!!! ....
    wet mud for the win

  6. #26
    Baja-Forum Maniac BASS 666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    BELFAST ( So i am )
    Posts
    2,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spentallmymoneyagain View Post
    wet mud for the win
    fking hillbilly ...................
    TR.D.I.A.F.W .... SUPPORT LOCAL VENDORS ....

  7. #27
    Baja-Forum Maniac coalminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mansfield ,Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    1,497

    Default

    Are you one of those who prefers the "dirt track" then Spent ?

  8. #28
    Baja-Forum Maniac spentallmymoneyagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    ''oop north lad''
    Posts
    3,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coalminer View Post
    Are you one of those who prefers the "dirt track" then Spent ?
    lmao ,
    what are you trying to imply kind sir ? ,

  9. #29
    Baja-Forum Maniac coalminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mansfield ,Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    1,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spentallmymoneyagain View Post
    lmao ,
    what are you trying to imply kind sir ? ,
    Hehe, ones self was merely observing that you my fellow comrade appears to be inclined more towards partaking in the ritual of a little "mud plugging" if I am not to be corrected judging from your recent comment about winning it in the mud. Whereas myself sir would rather prefer a well kempt but thatched area to let ones throttle go

  10. #30
    Baja-Forum Maniac spentallmymoneyagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    ''oop north lad''
    Posts
    3,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coalminer View Post
    Hehe, ones self was merely observing that you my fellow comrade appears to be inclined more towards partaking in the ritual of a little "mud plugging" if I am not to be corrected judging from your recent comment about winning it in the mud. Whereas myself sir would rather prefer a well kempt but thatched area to let ones throttle go
    ,
    si mate, i'm lost for words, not sure how to answer this ,
    still laughing ,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •