Thread: pull starter rope OBR UK

Default pull starter rope OBR UK

I've have had this pull starter rope since last bashfest where I was given it by Paul (Sonic OBR UK). I was given it to test and never got round to it. Having been using the TR wire rope for about 2 years I have a good base line to test it against. I stuck this stuff on both my pull starters the other night and I am so glad I did. Its a lot thicker than the normal pull starter rope and its also springy. I couldn't believe the difference it makes to the pull starter compared to before using the TR wire rope. I will never go back to a wire rope again and this stuff is really nice in comparison. It makes the pull starter feel softer and nice compared to before, I'd even go as far to say, plush. Wish I had tried this stuff earlier and definitely going to try to get hold of some more.
    Attached Images Attached Images

any link with the product?

No sorry I got it off Paul at last bashfest. Contact OBR UK I think would be best and Paul will sort you out with some. Its well wicked as its springy and it makes a lot of difference. If you can't get any I think quite thick nylon braid would be the stuff to try as well. I think the thin stuff doesn't stretch at all and I would never have a wire pull starter cord ever again after trying this stuff. It really is good.

ok...thx,will talk to paul