Thread: New Track News

Default New Track News

Hey everyone, not been here for a while but that is because with the help of a local hobby shop we have secured, hired and insured 2 disused bowling greens at osmaston park in derby, one track is slightly smaller and well used by all sizes, however we have designed and built a much larger track right next to it for 1/5 scale. All scales are welcome here and the design could be changed if enough people use it and put in their ideas. Anyway here are some pictures starting with the area and then the design followed by some bashing.

Looks promising. Some more information will be great.
    Cheers.
    "My biggest fear is when I die the wife will sell all my Losi race stuff for the price I told her I had paid for them"

Quote Originally Posted by Rajinder View Post
    Looks promising. Some more information will be great.
    Cheers.
    Well all are welcome and it runs on Sundays from 1.30pm onwards. The address is osmaston park off osmaston park road in derby. The track is up and running with plenty of car parking right next to the tracks, all it needs is for a bunch of 1/5th to rip up the track so that it does not need cutting as often as it does, I go every week unless its raining buckets because im a bit lazy with cleaning the Baja but its worth knowing that the smaller track has nitros and electric of all sizes so us large scalers get our own track. Its been open for some time now but ive been far too busy to let everyone know. If you have any specific questions I am more than happy to answer them.

Default good or bad

being an avid lawn bowler and also an avid 1/5 scale, nitro car fanatic don`t know whether to be happy or sad when I read this!!

How's The Track fairing up ?
    Very tempted to come for a visit as where I am in the Stoke area the site I used to bash on is now got houses going up

Is this track still running on Sundays?