Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 😎MMR festival 2016 😎

Quote Originally Posted by evssv View Post
    i got a tent i can use now ......so thats a tent and me boys sleeping bag sorted. ...I'll sleep any were once I get enuff cider n me. ......so do i need 2 tickets
    Or r kids free? ?
    I'm bringing the caravan and awning mate so if you need to store or fix your kit your welcome to join us,

can't help with the sleeping arrangements, unless your willing to double up with Kinger LOL

Quote Originally Posted by boosterxb View Post
    I'm bringing the caravan and awning mate so if you need to store or fix your kit your welcome to join us,

can't help with the sleeping arrangements, unless your willing to double up with Kinger LOL
    lol...cheers for the offer me if we come I'll definitely take ur offer up i thk...me boss said his tent is small...but it'll do I'm sure .....what time do gates open Friday then??
    My rc's -Scott fin g32 pro-mx Baja--2200kv super mt4g3--2000kv savage flux alza xl--5.2cc irc savage--1850kv hyper7--- lwb carson touring car,----kv lwb Carson touring car--ta-03f 1996 mcray Scooby--Vintage 1987 Tamiya striker--vintage 1983 Tamiya frog--vintage 1985 tamiya fox-Gizmo 30.5 fm losi5--

Baja-Forum Maniac matt_andhisbaja's Avatar

lol...cheers for the offer me if we come I'll definitely take ur offer up i thk...me boss said his tent is small...but it'll do I'm sure .....what time do gates open Friday then??
    Thursday night 👍🏿
    THE ONLY WAY IS SIDEWAY'S

Quote Originally Posted by matt_andhisbaja View Post
    If he's running a car he also needs to pay. Spectators are free.
    so if I run my cars its 35 quid 3x days..if my boy don't run any then its free for him for the 3 days??correct?
    My rc's -Scott fin g32 pro-mx Baja--2200kv super mt4g3--2000kv savage flux alza xl--5.2cc irc savage--1850kv hyper7--- lwb carson touring car,----kv lwb Carson touring car--ta-03f 1996 mcray Scooby--Vintage 1987 Tamiya striker--vintage 1983 Tamiya frog--vintage 1985 tamiya fox-Gizmo 30.5 fm losi5--

so if I run my cars its 35 quid 3x days..if my boy don't run any then its free for him for the 3 days??correct?
    correct according to the details given + free karting for you on saturday night

correct according to the details given + free karting for you on saturday night
    jus rang matt an had a quick chat. ..free for me boy aslong as he ain't running a petrol but can bring his brushless one if he likes to run after all racing is finished ..result! Jus need to blag her to drop all the cars n **** up there now
    .... ..

well I`ll b damned........missis is gonna drop me boy an all our crap...as she calls it.. up on Friday morning.........so now gota decide what we needs to take ...........stupid Q but what r the chances of being able to charge up sum lipos once there????should I bring me charger with me??

well I`ll b damned........missis is gonna drop me boy an all our crap...as she calls it.. up on Friday morning.........so now gota decide what we needs to take ...........stupid Q but what r the chances of being able to charge up sum lipos once there????should I bring me charger with me??
    the genny is fueled up and ready , bring your charger as im sure we can find ya a spare socket or provide a 12v connection

PM'ed ya

the genny is fueled up and ready , bring your charger as im sure we can find ya a spare socket or provide a 12v connection

PM'ed ya
    top man....mucho apprcited

If anyone is in need of power the raceway has faculties on a first cone first served basis....

As in??extension leads?or....

As in??extension leads?or....
    To charge batteries.....and other power demands.

To charge batteries.....and other power demands.
    ahh I see....well we`ll see wos left Friday morning....

is there any sort of day scheldule for the event, i.e what day is the summer series being run

is there any sort of day scheldule for the event, i.e what day is the summer series being run
    Sunday as usual boost.. The rest we can set up for fun with individual/teams or what ever people wants to do. The summer series is the main event on Sunday but the rest we can do what ever the majority wants. Any ideas bring them along with yah and make them known
    Last edited by matt_andhisbaja; 28-07-2016 at 02:24.

Sunday as usual boost.. The rest we can set up for fun with individual/teams or what ever people wants to do. The summer series is the main event on Sunday but the rest we can do what ever the majority wants. Any ideas bring them along with yah and make them know
    sounds good to me fella
    i'm ready roll on friday morning
    see ya there

We b there about 10-11ish

Jus charging a few lipos for the wk end..

Just got back. Cheers for a good weekend. Now have wheels, tires, membership, transponder thingy so far on my shopping list.

Oh, and lots of practice...

Quote Originally Posted by biscuits View Post
    Just got back. Cheers for a good weekend. Now have wheels, tires, membership, transponder thingy so far on my shopping list.

Oh, and lots of practice...
    It sure does get addictive lol. Glad u boys enjoyed it