Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 68

Thread: 😎MMR festival 2016 😎

  1. #41
    Baja-Forum Maniac boosterxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    stonehouse, gloucestershire
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evssv View Post
    i got a tent i can use now ......so thats a tent and me boys sleeping bag sorted. ...I'll sleep any were once I get enuff cider n me. ......so do i need 2 tickets
    Or r kids free? ?
    I'm bringing the caravan and awning mate so if you need to store or fix your kit your welcome to join us,

    can't help with the sleeping arrangements, unless your willing to double up with Kinger LOL

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    bristol
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boosterxb View Post
    I'm bringing the caravan and awning mate so if you need to store or fix your kit your welcome to join us,

    can't help with the sleeping arrangements, unless your willing to double up with Kinger LOL
    lol...cheers for the offer me if we come I'll definitely take ur offer up i thk...me boss said his tent is small...but it'll do I'm sure .....what time do gates open Friday then??
    My rc's -Scott fin g32 pro-mx Baja--2200kv super mt4g3--2000kv savage flux alza xl--5.2cc irc savage--1850kv hyper7--- lwb carson touring car,----kv lwb Carson touring car--ta-03f 1996 mcray Scooby--Vintage 1987 Tamiya striker--vintage 1983 Tamiya frog--vintage 1985 tamiya fox-Gizmo 30.5 fm losi5--

  3. #43
    Baja-Forum Maniac matt_andhisbaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    bristol.uk
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evssv View Post
    lol...cheers for the offer me if we come I'll definitely take ur offer up i thk...me boss said his tent is small...but it'll do I'm sure .....what time do gates open Friday then??
    Thursday night 👍🏿
    THE ONLY WAY IS SIDEWAY'S

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    bristol
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matt_andhisbaja View Post
    If he's running a car he also needs to pay. Spectators are free.
    so if I run my cars its 35 quid 3x days..if my boy don't run any then its free for him for the 3 days??correct?
    My rc's -Scott fin g32 pro-mx Baja--2200kv super mt4g3--2000kv savage flux alza xl--5.2cc irc savage--1850kv hyper7--- lwb carson touring car,----kv lwb Carson touring car--ta-03f 1996 mcray Scooby--Vintage 1987 Tamiya striker--vintage 1983 Tamiya frog--vintage 1985 tamiya fox-Gizmo 30.5 fm losi5--

  5. #45
    Baja-Forum Maniac boosterxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    stonehouse, gloucestershire
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evssv View Post
    so if I run my cars its 35 quid 3x days..if my boy don't run any then its free for him for the 3 days??correct?
    correct according to the details given + free karting for you on saturday night

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    bristol
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boosterxb View Post
    correct according to the details given + free karting for you on saturday night
    jus rang matt an had a quick chat. ..free for me boy aslong as he ain't running a petrol but can bring his brushless one if he likes to run after all racing is finished ..result! Jus need to blag her to drop all the cars n **** up there now
    .... ..
    My rc's -Scott fin g32 pro-mx Baja--2200kv super mt4g3--2000kv savage flux alza xl--5.2cc irc savage--1850kv hyper7--- lwb carson touring car,----kv lwb Carson touring car--ta-03f 1996 mcray Scooby--Vintage 1987 Tamiya striker--vintage 1983 Tamiya frog--vintage 1985 tamiya fox-Gizmo 30.5 fm losi5--

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    bristol
    Posts
    461

    Default

    well I`ll b damned........missis is gonna drop me boy an all our crap...as she calls it.. up on Friday morning.........so now gota decide what we needs to take ...........stupid Q but what r the chances of being able to charge up sum lipos once there????should I bring me charger with me??
    My rc's -Scott fin g32 pro-mx Baja--2200kv super mt4g3--2000kv savage flux alza xl--5.2cc irc savage--1850kv hyper7--- lwb carson touring car,----kv lwb Carson touring car--ta-03f 1996 mcray Scooby--Vintage 1987 Tamiya striker--vintage 1983 Tamiya frog--vintage 1985 tamiya fox-Gizmo 30.5 fm losi5--

  8. #48
    Baja-Forum Maniac boosterxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    stonehouse, gloucestershire
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evssv View Post
    well I`ll b damned........missis is gonna drop me boy an all our crap...as she calls it.. up on Friday morning.........so now gota decide what we needs to take ...........stupid Q but what r the chances of being able to charge up sum lipos once there????should I bring me charger with me??
    the genny is fueled up and ready , bring your charger as im sure we can find ya a spare socket or provide a 12v connection

    PM'ed ya

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    bristol
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boosterxb View Post
    the genny is fueled up and ready , bring your charger as im sure we can find ya a spare socket or provide a 12v connection

    PM'ed ya
    top man....mucho apprcited
    My rc's -Scott fin g32 pro-mx Baja--2200kv super mt4g3--2000kv savage flux alza xl--5.2cc irc savage--1850kv hyper7--- lwb carson touring car,----kv lwb Carson touring car--ta-03f 1996 mcray Scooby--Vintage 1987 Tamiya striker--vintage 1983 Tamiya frog--vintage 1985 tamiya fox-Gizmo 30.5 fm losi5--

  10. #50
    Baja-Forum Maniac matt_andhisbaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    bristol.uk
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    If anyone is in need of power the raceway has faculties on a first cone first served basis....
    THE ONLY WAY IS SIDEWAY'S

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    bristol
    Posts
    461

    Default

    As in??extension leads?or....
    My rc's -Scott fin g32 pro-mx Baja--2200kv super mt4g3--2000kv savage flux alza xl--5.2cc irc savage--1850kv hyper7--- lwb carson touring car,----kv lwb Carson touring car--ta-03f 1996 mcray Scooby--Vintage 1987 Tamiya striker--vintage 1983 Tamiya frog--vintage 1985 tamiya fox-Gizmo 30.5 fm losi5--

  12. #52
    Baja-Forum Maniac matt_andhisbaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    bristol.uk
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evssv View Post
    As in??extension leads?or....
    To charge batteries.....and other power demands.
    THE ONLY WAY IS SIDEWAY'S

  13. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    bristol
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matt_andhisbaja View Post
    To charge batteries.....and other power demands.
    ahh I see....well we`ll see wos left Friday morning....
    My rc's -Scott fin g32 pro-mx Baja--2200kv super mt4g3--2000kv savage flux alza xl--5.2cc irc savage--1850kv hyper7--- lwb carson touring car,----kv lwb Carson touring car--ta-03f 1996 mcray Scooby--Vintage 1987 Tamiya striker--vintage 1983 Tamiya frog--vintage 1985 tamiya fox-Gizmo 30.5 fm losi5--

  14. #54
    Baja-Forum Maniac boosterxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    stonehouse, gloucestershire
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    is there any sort of day scheldule for the event, i.e what day is the summer series being run

  15. #55
    Baja-Forum Maniac matt_andhisbaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    bristol.uk
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boosterxb View Post
    is there any sort of day scheldule for the event, i.e what day is the summer series being run
    Sunday as usual boost.. The rest we can set up for fun with individual/teams or what ever people wants to do. The summer series is the main event on Sunday but the rest we can do what ever the majority wants. Any ideas bring them along with yah and make them known
    Last edited by matt_andhisbaja; 28-07-2016 at 02:24.
    THE ONLY WAY IS SIDEWAY'S

  16. #56
    Baja-Forum Maniac boosterxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    stonehouse, gloucestershire
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matt_andhisbaja View Post
    Sunday as usual boost.. The rest we can set up for fun with individual/teams or what ever people wants to do. The summer series is the main event on Sunday but the rest we can do what ever the majority wants. Any ideas bring them along with yah and make them know
    sounds good to me fella
    i'm ready roll on friday morning
    see ya there

  17. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    bristol
    Posts
    461

    Default

    We b there about 10-11ish
    My rc's -Scott fin g32 pro-mx Baja--2200kv super mt4g3--2000kv savage flux alza xl--5.2cc irc savage--1850kv hyper7--- lwb carson touring car,----kv lwb Carson touring car--ta-03f 1996 mcray Scooby--Vintage 1987 Tamiya striker--vintage 1983 Tamiya frog--vintage 1985 tamiya fox-Gizmo 30.5 fm losi5--

  18. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    bristol
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Jus charging a few lipos for the wk end..
    My rc's -Scott fin g32 pro-mx Baja--2200kv super mt4g3--2000kv savage flux alza xl--5.2cc irc savage--1850kv hyper7--- lwb carson touring car,----kv lwb Carson touring car--ta-03f 1996 mcray Scooby--Vintage 1987 Tamiya striker--vintage 1983 Tamiya frog--vintage 1985 tamiya fox-Gizmo 30.5 fm losi5--

  19. #59
    Baja-Forum Maniac biscuits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    3,663

    Default

    Just got back. Cheers for a good weekend. Now have wheels, tires, membership, transponder thingy so far on my shopping list.

    Oh, and lots of practice...

  20. #60
    Baja-Forum Maniac matt_andhisbaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    bristol.uk
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biscuits View Post
    Just got back. Cheers for a good weekend. Now have wheels, tires, membership, transponder thingy so far on my shopping list.

    Oh, and lots of practice...
    It sure does get addictive lol. Glad u boys enjoyed it
    THE ONLY WAY IS SIDEWAY'S

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •