Thread: Discount for forum members

Default Discount for forum members

Are you giving discounts for the members.I have sent an email and got back no reply

Quote Originally Posted by CatalinU View Post
    Are you giving discounts for the members.I have sent an email and got back no reply
    Unless things have changed mate, you have to be a contributor to this forum to get a discount for purchases from Silverback. I believe Silverback RC is now run by Jason from Abbots RC. And Abbots do give a loyalty discount for regular customers.

How i can become a contributor and what are the benefits?

It's always a bit of a bugger to find it but here goes.

From the forums home page click on settings ...top right
    Then on the left of the screen scroll down and click on "Paid subscriptions" in the "My settings" menu.

Next click on the drop down menu next to "cost" in the Available subscription section. Follow the instructions and pay 7.50 per year to become a subscriber to the forum, using PayPal I do.

Once you become a subscriber it will open up more options for you from the home page to view discount codes .

To be honest I don't mind paying it if it's going to help keep the forum alive alone. But as a subscriber you can use the discount code for such as Silverback and get a 5% discount I think it is from any purchase....you just have to remember to enter the code just before buying .

If you buy a fair bit of stuff over the year you soon get your money back, but like I said for me I'm just happy to give and keep the site afloat if it helps.