Thread: Spektrum S9020 (0.20/75.6Kg) 1/5 Scale Digital Servo

Default Spektrum S9020 (0.20/75.6Kg) 1/5 Scale Digital Servo

Has anyone used the above servo and any feedback please to justify the cost.

Cheers.
    "My biggest fear is when I die the wife will sell all my Losi race stuff for the price I told her I had paid for them"

I think Rev on here got one, went tits up but got replaced iirc

Talking to Jason from ARC said "racers seem to be getting through them. They seem to survive better when only using a single arm" Mine burnt out after 1 hour 40 minutes use ( twin push rod set-up) They have plenty of power for the Losi running 7.4v. Cost seemed ok compared to; tonegawa or Uber set-ups.

They have limited warranty which covers electrical not mechanical failure I.e. gears. Jason sorted me out with a new replacement but i'm going back to using a single push-rod.
    Last edited by Rev; 17-08-2016 at 16:25.
    L-E-L

Thanks for the replies. I think we will stick with savox for the time being. You can get three of them for the price of Spectrum. I had hoped the warranty would be better for such an expensive servo.
    "My biggest fear is when I die the wife will sell all my Losi race stuff for the price I told her I had paid for them"

Quote Originally Posted by Rajinder View Post
    Thanks for the replies. I think we will stick with savox for the time being. You can get three of them for the price of Spectrum. I had hoped the warranty would be better for such an expensive servo.

Forgot to mention these. If/when this spektrum goes pop will probably replace it with the hi-tec.

http://www.servoshop.co.uk/index.php...305&area=Servo
    L-E-L

The specs looks very impressive and the price is just right. Wanted a Hitec for a change as we have not used them since our Baja days.
    I have put in an order for one and lets see how it performs.
    Cheers.