Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Does anyone make a Rally Car Shell?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Tetbury/UK
    Posts
    93

    Default Does anyone make a Rally Car Shell?

    Does anyone make a Rally Car shell at all for the 5B or T?

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Tetbury/UK
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Thanks for that but im really looking for something based on a real rally car perhaps.

  4. #4
    Baja-Forum Maniac llazaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    EAST YORKS.
    Posts
    4,720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nescafe37 View Post
    Thanks for that but im really looking for something based on a real rally car perhaps.
    Joker designs do a focus shell for the losi 5ive

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Tetbury/UK
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Awww now that looks more like it. May take a bit of work as the Losi has a 40mm longer wheelbase.. hmmm

  6. #6
    Baja-Forum Maniac spentallmymoneyagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    ''oop north lad''
    Posts
    3,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nescafe37 View Post
    Does anyone make a Rally Car shell at all for the 5B or T?
    someone on here was going to make a mk2 escort shell in lexan a while back mate,
    i just looked for the thread but cant find it now, but maybe laz or someone else can remember which section it was in

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Tetbury/UK
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spentallmymoneyagain View Post
    someone on here was going to make a mk2 escort shell in lexan a while back mate,
    i just looked for the thread but cant find it now, but maybe laz or someone else can remember which section it was in
    I have seen a mk2 escort done by a bloke called spitfire from Belgium i think it was but that was a long time ago. I did try to get in contact with him through a mk2 escort owners site but i never had a reply.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Tetbury/UK
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Ahh just had a thought. Losi did that WRC Mini 1/5th too.

  9. #9
    Baja-Forum Maniac spentallmymoneyagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    ''oop north lad''
    Posts
    3,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nescafe37 View Post
    I have seen a mk2 escort done by a bloke called spitfire from Belgium i think it was but that was a long time ago. I did try to get in contact with him through a mk2 escort owners site but i never had a reply.
    the one i'm thinking of was someone in the uk mate,
    there a member on this forum but i cant remember who it was ,
    if i come across the thread i'll put a link in here

  10. #10

  11. #11
    Baja-Forum Maniac spentallmymoneyagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    ''oop north lad''
    Posts
    3,425

    Default

    thats the one paul, well done mate

  12. #12
    Baja-Forum Maniac coalminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mansfield ,Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    1,497

    Default

    So I guess nothing ever came of the Escort shells then. I recon if some company did make them , they would sell sell like there's no tomorrow. Mk1 or Mk2 I wouldn't be fussed.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Tetbury/UK
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coalminer View Post
    So I guess nothing ever came of the Escort shells then. I recon if some company did make them , they would sell sell like there's no tomorrow. Mk1 or Mk2 I wouldn't be fussed.
    Yeah my thoughts exactly. I would have one of each..lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •