Thread: Aton Smasher

Angry Aton Smasher

Tried to pull a quintuple flip whilst going flat out forward. Note to self: 5 flips looses lots of altitude. Result was a 50 mph spinning nose down into terra firma.

L-E-L

Aww sucks bro least you had a go tho ive learn to let off the throttle then get back on strong on flips same with rolls you don't lose the centre of gravity much then

whats the price on parts like on these matey?

Believe what you will
    That is your right
    But I choose to win
    So I choose to fight..

Quote Originally Posted by BajaDre View Post
    Aww sucks bro least you had a go tho ive learn to let off the throttle then get back on strong on flips same with rolls you don't lose the centre of gravity much then

whats the price on parts like on these matey?
    Trying to step it up had a audience witness my non-skilful flying. Big cheers all round...lol. Thanks for the tip on powering down while inverted.

A new Aton frame is only 16 and appears to be the only damage I can see. Tough models, you could hear the thud 50 metres away.
    Last edited by Rev; 11-12-2016 at 17:13.
    L-E-L

Yeah know that feeling matey that thud always makes me feel sick lol then the walk of shame on top as well
    that's not to bad then for a frame then rev I remember my blade bodyshells used to be 35 used to do a few every couple of months still if you aint pushing it then you aint living !!

Believe what you will
    That is your right
    But I choose to win
    So I choose to fight..

Indeed. Funny thing was I ran over thinking the quicker I got there the less damage there would be ....lol. Was that a 'Blade Chroma' ? looks good.

No footage of the Aton going down but I am uploading a video I shot using it. Thanks
    L-E-L