Thread: HELP! Nothing is working:(

Default HELP! Nothing is working:(

So about a year ago I stripped down my 5b for a deep clean, only recently got back to putting everything back together again, I had a HPI RF-40 AND TF-40, when connecting everything back up the LED on the receiver didn't light up and the servos didn't work, assuming it was the receiver at fault I bought a brand new FS gt3b Tx and Rx but again no response from the servos, im out of ideas, please help

the battery is fully charged?

Faulty on/off switch maybe?

If there is a problem with on/off switch you can connect directly your battery to the receiver.

All batteries are fully charged and have bypassed the switch, the LED on the new receiver works so it is getting power but still nothing to the servo

Baja-Forum Maniac spentallmymoneyagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gizza22196 View Post
    All batteries are fully charged and have bypassed the switch, the LED on the new receiver works so it is getting power but still nothing to the servo
    might sound daft mate, but did you bind the new receiver to your transmitter ?

Yes, followed the steps in the manual, repeated multiple times, followed YouTube videos and still nothing

Yes, followed the steps in the manual, repeated multiple times, followed YouTube videos and still nothing
    right mate, this is possible cos I just tried it ,
    have you got the servos plugged in the wrong way round ?
    ie: the plug reversed,
    I just tried this on my futaba and wrong way equals no servo working,
    flip em round again and servo's work fine,
    might be as easy as that mate

Triee them every possible way, still nothing

Triee them every possible way, still nothing
    most odd mate,
    but heres sommat else to try, not sure how your radio needs to be set up, but on some sets you do need to actually turn on the channel in a sub menu on the transmitter,
    i'm just trying to suggest the simple stuff mate , its so easy to overlook something ,
    also, do you have a spare servo, that you could just plug in to see if the rx is working ? ,

I'll have a play about with the TX now, I have a sew spare servos but they are at my mums 100 miles away haha

Just throwing this out there but i presume the ur servos are digital? And match the digital radio gear... just a thought probably a daft thing to ask but ya never know

Turns out both the servos are completely dead! They were only a couple of weeks old when it was last used and they're not cheap ones either, savox and hi-tec