Thread: Flm extended arms

Default Flm extended arms

Hi all..
    Looking for some advice really i found this on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2224141381...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

It seems expensive to me after looking about.. am i right or am i just tight? I have seen the arms and front tower with drive shafts for around 270 new but this has the back tower and servo saver.. anyway i would appreciate your thoughts..

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Skunk View Post
    Hi all..
    Looking for some advice really i found this on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2224141381...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

It seems expensive to me after looking about.. am i right or am i just tight? I have seen the arms and front tower with drive shafts for around 270 new but this has the back tower and servo saver.. anyway i would appreciate your thoughts..

Cheers
    seems like a good deal for me. there are quality bits. The irp turnbuckles are 60 US dollars new.

It must just be me then.. but 150 more and i can buy it all new.. i know when i sell stuff it sells for around half the price maybe abit more then the price of new one..

if its what you want worth putting a cheeky offer in, he will soon let you know his bottom dollar

Agree with laz stick 280 offer and see what he says back FLM is quality stuff tho had a load on a pede vxl chassis and arms expensive but sure its lifetime warranty on flm gear.

Believe what you will
    That is your right
    But I choose to win
    So I choose to fight..

Thanks for your advice, i didnt realise that flm stuff had a life time guarantee.. i have extended flm front arms on my baja but for some mad reason it only had standard arms on the back.. but i cant seem to find just the rear arms for sale.. so i was thinking of buying that nicking the rear arms then upgrading my sons baja with the rest of it..i will have a think and see about putting in an offer..he can only say no, i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Skunk View Post
    Thanks for your advice, i didnt realise that flm stuff had a life time guarantee.. i have extended flm front arms on my baja but for some mad reason it only had standard arms on the back.. but i cant seem to find just the rear arms for sale.. so i was thinking of buying that nicking the rear arms then upgrading my sons baja with the rest of it..i will have a think and see about putting in an offer..he can only say no, i guess.
    Also worth noticing the I.R.P turnbuckles are stock length, rod ends have been unscrewed to fit extended arms

Quote Originally Posted by llazaru View Post
    Also worth noticing the I.R.P turnbuckles are stock length, rod ends have been unscrewed to fit extended arms
    Well spotted llazaru.. i also noticed that the back tower dont have the option to change the suspension arm position.. i have a flm rear tower and its nothing like that one.. thanks all, for having a look for me and ur advice its much appreciated.

Well I will say this that's allot of money.

I paid 200 delivered for flm extended arm
    Phat dad 300 series shafts and cups and diff

That's way too expensive.

IMG_2800.jpg
    ALX 71 Gold Editon
    BRP Super Spike, Extended IRP Hubs
    ROK Symsteer, 26/48 Gearing, ALX Drive Train

Flm dog bollocks tho they look amazing

ALX 71 Gold Editon
    BRP Super Spike, Extended IRP Hubs
    ROK Symsteer, 26/48 Gearing, ALX Drive Train