Thread: Spektrum sr2010 and sr2000 forsale

Default Spektrum sr2010 and sr2000 forsale

Hi all being as i cant sell stuff on here as i cant get access to it i thought i would do it this way.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1525166862...84.m1586.l2649

If anyone from this forum wants them i will do you a discount just send me a msg here or in ebay. Lol just add promo code (bfskunk) never had a promo code before lol

O and if this brakes the rules. just remember u cant make broken rules... but you could give me access to the right place tho

Cheers

even if you could get access to the for sale thread you still need 50 posts to do so ... the way the forum is being run at the moment no one gives a fk so break as many rules as you want ....
    TR.D.I.A.F.W .... SUPPORT LOCAL VENDORS ....

Ye Bass666 the 50 post thing i asked for permission a while ago when i was looking to buy some parts.. but got no reply.. and ye the site seems to be having a few problems at the moment. Is there any plan to sort it or is it just going down? I hope not cus i anit got facebook and dont want it ether and there is alot of good info on here.. but if an op looks at this i dont mind making a donation to get access to the sales page.

Quote Originally Posted by Skunk View Post
    Ye Bass666 the 50 post thing i asked for permission a while ago when i was looking to buy some parts.. but got no reply.. and ye the site seems to be having a few problems at the moment. Is there any plan to sort it or is it just going down? I hope not cus i anit got facebook and dont want it ether and there is alot of good info on here.. but if an op looks at this i dont mind making a donation to get access to the sales page.
    no one knows mate ... the boss Hiks is AWOL and has been for months so the site is riddled with problems and spammers ... we just need someone to come on and tell us if the site is going to be fixed and run properly ....
    TR.D.I.A.F.W .... SUPPORT LOCAL VENDORS ....

I woke the same as any other day
    Except a voice was in my head
    It said, "Seize the day, pull the trigger
    Drop the blade and watch the rolling heads...