Thread: Losi 5 t body pannels

Default Losi 5 t body pannels

Hi all
    Just wondering if someone on here could help me out.. i am thinking of making body shells for the losi 5 t but need to know the size of each part of the body pannels. If someone could tell me i can work out if i can make them or not.. Cheers in advance

Ok maybe i wasn't clear.. but i was only looking for the LxWxH of the separate parts. I have 17x9x4 inches LxWxH box i just need to know if each part would fit in it separately. I hope all the separate parts would fit but i dont know some might some might not but i dont have a losi 5 and i dont know any close to me who has.

Cheers

Baja-Forum Maniac spentallmymoneyagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skunk View Post
    Ok maybe i wasn't clear.. but i was only looking for the LxWxH of the separate parts. I have 17x9x4 inches LxWxH box i just need to know if each part would fit in it separately. I hope all the separate parts would fit but i dont know some might some might not but i dont have a losi 5 and i dont know any close to me who has.

Cheers
    I don't own a losi 5t mate, but i'd say your defo gonna struggle with the 9 and 4 inch part of your box ,