Thread: I want one...

Default I want one...

Anyone saw the baja 5r? It looks bad @$$... it might have been out some time but i haven't seen one..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ok so whats the deal? Has anyone seen the baja 5r? I have looked about on the net but cant seem to find a whole lot of info.. it seems to have been released afew years back at a rc show but i cant find stock of them. Is there something i am missing??

Doh... just my luck... so this has been coming out for the last 2 years or so..but not made it yet..

Cheers llazaru

Quote Originally Posted by Skunk View Post
    Doh... just my luck... so this has been coming out for the last 2 years or so..but not made it yet..

Cheers llazaru
    HPI was going through some difficulties at time of release, seems like they are getting it back together this summer, they are asking for feedback on their site for what folk want to see in all scales

https://youtu.be/xHjcBTN6fDI

I have been in contact with HPI to track down a Baja 5B SS for myself as stock seemed non existent! Apparently HPI went into administration last year! They have managed to get through it and are slowly getting going again, which is great news. They say they are bringing their range of products back slowly, so I would suggest keeping a look out. Much of what they produce would appear to be expected around the end of this summer!
    From what experience I have had with this company and their products, it's worth the wait as they are really helpful and the product high quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Siholley View Post
    I have been in contact with HPI to track down a Baja 5B SS for myself as stock seemed non existent! Apparently HPI went into administration last year! They have managed to get through it and are slowly getting going again, which is great news. They say they are bringing their range of products back slowly, so I would suggest keeping a look out. Much of what they produce would appear to be expected around the end of this summer!
    From what experience I have had with this company and their products, it's worth the wait as they are really helpful and the product high quality.
    I had forgotten about HPI's troubles of last year until you mentioned it. It appears they got bought out by Ripmax but will still be trading under the name of HPI from the Derbyshire , Swadlincote hub for Europe . I'm pleased about that and glad the company pulled through. Good luck to them and hope all goes good for them.