Thread: A little help on pricing please

Post A little help on pricing please

Hi all
    Ok so i have this baja on bay and i am being asked for a price on it.. now i have an invested interested so i want as much as possible.. but could you give me an idea what you all think its worth please.

Would be easier to just post the link but dont want to get in trouble 29cc hitec steering servo carbon tranny plate pretty standard.
    Attached Images Attached Images

There is to many variables how many tanks has it been through are there any spares, it's worth whatever someone is prepared to pay. It looks fairly standard so I would say no more than 500.
    BETTER TO LIVE A DAY AS A TIGER THAN A LIFE AS A SHEEP!

Quote Originally Posted by Milodan View Post
    There is to many variables how many tanks has it been through are there any spares, it's worth whatever someone is prepared to pay. It looks fairly standard so I would say no more than 500.
    Cheers for the reply.. and ye i get what your saying.. i was thinking 280. It has no spares just the car on its own. I don't know anything about the life of the engine or the car really it came in a job lot of parts.

Baja-Forum Maniac spentallmymoneyagain's Avatar

well if you already have a price in your head mate I say list it at that and then see if you get any bites ,
    then see if anyone makes an offer and take it from there,
    just be as honest as pssible on the listing saying engines unknown on how much use etc,
    but i'd put a bit of fuel in it and fire the engine up just to see what it runs like, whether it has good compression, runs well, etc etc

Cheers all.. i was getting put on the spot by a couple of people who by the looks of it was just time wasters anyway. I have my game plan now so lets see how i get on..

Thanks for the help

Update i was close.. lol car sold after all said and done i got 175... someone had a deal