Thread: poor old mazda

Baja-Forum Maniac spentallmymoneyagain's Avatar

Default poor old mazda

well my missus's poor old mazda mx5 is officially bob tucked ,
    tin worm finally got the better of it, off to the scrappies soon with the old girl, (the car I mean ) ,

image hosting over 5mb

but, got her another car today, an 05 fiat panda, and as fiat own Ferrari, technically she now has a Ferrari ,
    bargain as well ,
    340 with a full years mot, few scabs here and there but top banana cheapo runaround ,
    asked her what she thought of it when she drove it home, got a one word answer, weird ,

image share

Hey spents the MX5 is a wonderful car, so not surprised she thinks the Panda is weird. I've got to give my motor the gold watch now and I'll be very sorry to see her go, but space and the drink problem has forced my hand 6.2L ain't a joke doing 50 mile a day, although it sounds the best when doing it.
    BETTER TO LIVE A DAY AS A TIGER THAN A LIFE AS A SHEEP!

Nice spents they pandas got a lot of space for the size etc

should spray the mx pink and sell it to gary he loves hairdresser cars or was that bert?

With my perceptions in a mix
    Down twenty miles through the sticks
    To the cloudy town of Hellview: Population 96...

Baja-Forum Maniac spentallmymoneyagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milodan View Post
    Hey spents the MX5 is a wonderful car, so not surprised she thinks the Panda is weird. I've got to give my motor the gold watch now and I'll be very sorry to see her go, but space and the drink problem has forced my hand 6.2L ain't a joke doing 50 mile a day, although it sounds the best when doing it.
    lol miles yeh she loved the mx5, but its now 18 years old , and its got the rot in the jacking points, typical mx5 issue they rot from the inside out ,
    and lol, yeh in the panda she's sat upright and she said the back of her legs were hurting cos she's normally scraping her arse on the floor in the mazda ,
    and yeh I can only imagine what yours does to the gallon, my beemer averages 22 to the gallon and that's a 3 litre , so half the size engine as yours ,
    reset the mpg computer yesterday and nailed the beemer down a back road and managed to get down to 7.1mpg,

Quote Originally Posted by BajaDre View Post
    Nice spents they pandas got a lot of space for the size etc

should spray the mx pink and sell it to gary he loves hairdresser cars or was that bert?
    yeh the panda, or noddy car as its been now named is really spacey dre , I was surprised,

and lol, its chris that's in love with the mx5's, he has two of em ,
    Last edited by spentallmymoneyagain; 19-05-2017 at 19:56.