Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How many do you have?

Thought I had a few wheels/tyres but wow looking through some of those post I don't

Also wanted just one set of wheels/tyres but it's not possible because they don't make such a tyre

Also got the other Rodis and MXT's on the baja 2 spare wheels and a spare trencher, the bull dogs don't get used because can't run those with out swapping out to 19/55-20/54
    CNC milled carbon fibre/Aluminium baja/losi parts stock, modified and custom.

Baja-Forum Maniac spentallmymoneyagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baja5b-SS View Post
    Thought I had a few wheels/tyres but wow looking through some of those post I don't

Also wanted just one set of wheels/tyres but it's not possible because they don't make such a tyre

Also got the other Rodis and MXT's on the baja 2 spare wheels and a spare trencher, the bull dogs don't get used because can't run those with out swapping out to 19/55-20/54
    dean, soapy water and a brush mate, get em cleaned

Lol Paul cleaned I've got 4 trenchers from you that are clean enough, 2 bull dogs that are clean enough the others can stop dirty lol.
    But lol the tyres in that IMG 6 are from you Paul and those foams too lol
    CNC milled carbon fibre/Aluminium baja/losi parts stock, modified and custom.