Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Innovative-RC Baja Chassis - official thread

I got 2 of them and is an excellent design

Can you have these chassis custom made to order please Rob? My switch is on the top of my battery box and I would like a chassis with no removable plate, just solid all the way along. It is a great design but I think it would look better still without the screw heads. Thanks.

Louis
    The Husky - Build Thread - Baja 5B, BZM 28.5cc TT, I-RC Chassis, TR Braces, Pro MX Clutch System, Kraken Titanium Layshaft, TR Quick Diff, UBER Ball Drive V2, I-RC Big Bores, TR Servo Saver, Hostile Rear Hubs, GH Front Hubs, Vertigo Extenders, Hostile MX Tyres, D's Brakes, Killer 7.4v LiPo, Savox 7.4v Servos, Futaba 4PK

Back To The Large Scale cybermenace's Avatar

I love mine rock solid i also have the IRC chassis brace

Wish this didnt have the on/off switch plate i would get one otherwise need an option to not have it.

thanks for the message

we dont make a fully enclosed version, i have made some in the past for 1 person a long time ago , i can do the same again btu it would be a one off item. and hence would not carry any warranty as such as would be hard to replace only with one with a switch cut out in it. plus you would have to wait untill we would make a new batch which is not planned for awhile as we only just finished a batch off before Christmas
    sorry i cant be much more help,
    rob

Hi Rob

Black chassis stock when is it due back in stock?? Trashed my standard hpi this week, need a replacement

Craig
    ONE LIFE LIVE IT!!!!